HP - HCL PEROT SYSTEMS (Analytical & Quantitative)
HP's (HCL PEROT SYSTEMS)
1) barron?s GRE: page No. 396 Q:1-4, 12th edition. An office with 6 staffs. Brown, Black,White,Parker etc.
2) Q:37-39. page No.401, 12th edition pitcher, thrower, side arm bowling etc. But here names were changed to charan, hari Etc.
1) SOME DISCOUNT PROBLEM
1. CBA+CCA=ACD given D=0, find B,C
2. Two cars(A & B)started to from two stations at the same time. Distance b/w the stations is 230 km. After 3 hours distance b/w them is 20 km. The speed of B increases by 10 km for every one hour. What is the ratio of their speeds?
3. There are 100 people.
4. I) Sonali s father knows that her mother s birthday falls after 25th of JAN and before 25th of FEB
II) Sonali s brother knows that his mother s birthday falls after 23rd FEB and before 28th FEB
To find Sonali s Mother s birthday
a) only I is sufficiant
b) only II
c) both I and II are necessary
d) insufficiant data
There was one more question of the same type.
THE FOLLOWING PAPER WAS GIVEN IN IIT
Section I: computer awareness (i.e general things about computer)
Section II: Simple C- language
Section III: On pointers & structures and C++, JAVA
1). Piggy backing is a technique for
a) Flow control
Ans: c piggy backing
2). The layer in the OST model handles terminal emulation
Ans: b application
4) Q. In signed magnitude notation what is the minimum value that can be represented with 8 bits
12) b has to be unique in the sub network
13)Q. there is an employer table with key feilds as employer no.data in every n th row are needed for a simple following queries will get required results.
a) select A employe no. from employe A , where exists from employe B where A employe no. >= B employe having (count(*) mod n)=0
b) select employe no. from employe A, employe B where A employe no.>=B employ no.grouply employe no.having(count(*) mod n=0 )
c) both a& b
d) none of the above
14) Type duplicates of a row in a table customer with non uniform key field customer no. you can see
a) delete from customer where customer no. exists ( select distinct customer no. from customer having count )
b) delete customer a where customer no. in b rowid
c) delete customer a where customer no. in ( select customer no. from customer a, customer b )
d) none of the above
Section II is not covered completely But it is very very easy
2) long int size
a) 4 bytes
b) 2 bytes
c) compiler dependent
d) 8 bytes
Ans: compiler dependent
Note: order of a,b,c,d are doubt but answer is correct.
1. what does the hexanumber E78 in radix 7.
2. Q is not equal to zero and k = (Q x n - s)/2 find n?
(a) (2 x k + s)/Q
(b) (2 x s x k)/Q
(c) (2 x k - s)/Q
(d) (2 x k + s x Q)/Q (e) (k + s)/Q
3. If B occurs which must occur
(b) D and G
(c) G and H
(d) F and G
(e) J ans: (a)
4. If J occurs which must have occured
(b) either B or C
(c) both E & F
(e) both B & C
5. which may occurs as a result of cause not mentioned
(1) D (2) A (3) F
(a) 1 only (b) 2 only (c) 1 & 2 (d) 2 & 3 (e) 1,2,3
6. E occurs which one cannot occurs
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.