HONEYWELL PATTERN & INTERVIEW - MAY 2005
I wld share my experience in Honeywell interview as well as AT
In written v had three sections.
1. Quantitative aptitude (30 questions ) - 30 mins
2. c ( 30 questions) - 20 mins
3. technical (OS(10 questions)+networks(10
questions)+DBMS(10 questions)+Data structures(20 questions)+Microprocessor(10 questions))
quans was very easy (all ques r from aggarwal)
c also pretty much easy (all were from files,structures,unions,etc)
technical very basic questions .......
I cleared AT and attended group discussion The topic was "Appointment of foreign coach in Indian
cricket team is right or not"
And other groups had topics like Brain drain, education system.........
I cleared group discussion and attended technical interview
1. Introduce urself
2. explain ur projects....
3. rate urself in c++
4. what r de storage classes in c++
5. write a pgm to implement static variable.....
6. write a pgm to implement extern variable .......
7. tell something abt OOP
8. what is inheritance.(public,private,protected) (theyasked me a lot in this secion..)
9. What is polymorphism and write a pgm to implement it..
10. tell something abt OS
11. wat is a scheduler.
12. wat r de types of scheduler..and explain.
13. wat is diff b/w preemptive and RR scheduling.
14. wat is mem mgt
15. wat is segmentation
16. wat is paging..
17. diff b/w paging and segmentation....
18. wat is fragmentation (internal and external)
19. wat is compaction......
20. they asked me to list wat r de data structures u know
21. wat is stack
22. applications of stack
23. wat is queue
24. appln of queue.........
25. wat is infix,prefix,postfix expressin
26. evaluate of expression.....
27. wat is circular queue.......
28. diff b/w array and linked list
29. wat is doubly linked list.......
Tats all I remember
They didn't ask even one question from my proj and in my area of interest.......
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.