HCL PATTERN & INTERVIEW - 11 MAR 2010
This is Loganathan of Sri Sairam Engineering College pursuing final year MCA. HCL Technologies visited our campus on 11th March 2010. It was an On-Campus. All the eligible students got appeared in this test. About 150 students appeared in this test. it was an online test. Out of, which 46 student were shortlisted for technical interview.
The whole selection procedure of HCL consist of:
1. Online Test.
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview
1. HCL Online Test
The test is divided into three main section.
1. Quantitative Aptitude. (25 Qs - 35 min)
2. Verbal Reasoning. (25 Qs -25 min)
3. Logical Reasoning. (24 Qs -35 min)
* No Negative Marks.
* There is no way for jumping between question without answering the question in order.
* Only after finishing the first section you can move to the next section.
1. Quantitative Section consist simple question from the area like logarithms, simplification, probability, profit and loss and so on. but, I got most of the question from logarithms and simplification.
2. Verbal Reasoning consist of RC, Synonym, Antonym, Spotting Errors, Sentence Completion...
3. Logical Reasoning mainly include question like Puzzles, Arithmetical reasoning, Classification, Analogy...
This section is basically very easy except Quantitative which is bit more difficult.
2. Technical Interview :
About my technical interview, the interviewer was very friendly, and my whole interview process done very cool. my whole interview process done for nearly 45 minutes.
The following are the area, in which I got the questions...
1. OSI layer.
3. IP Address and Types
4. Software Testing. (since it was my area of interest) and some other question.
5. Program for String Palindrome, Factors Finding, Fibonacci Numbers.
I answered nearly most of the question well. i got cleared my technical interview.
3. HR Interview :
This round is merely a formality.. my HR interviewer was very friendly kind. I gave all my answer with confidence, loud and clear to his question. The following are the some question which I got in my interview.
1. Tell me about urself.
2. frnds opinion abt you.
3. Achievements and some more question.
4. Decision making for particular situation.
5. Three condition for joining in HCL.
At the end, he asked me like do you have any question. I ask about training period and he answered.
Finally he said "PLEASE WAIT FEW MINUTES."
I am very confident about my result, because I did well. Final result was declared around 9.00 p.m. In the result out of 46 students, 24 got selected in final round.
With my parents wishes and God's Blessing I got cleared the whole selection process. My name was there. That was the greatest moments of happiness of my life. I am really soooo happy...!
It's not that very difficult. Believe in yourself.......!!!
Most importantly I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to HCL for their recruitment in our campus and management, placement department of SRI SAIRAM ENGINEERING COLLEGE for their wholehearted support and encouragement to us.
I am really very very happy for being part of HCL family....!!!
Author : Loganathan.K
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.