HCL Technical Interview at MAIT Delhi
Paper : HCL Technical Interview at MAIT Delhi
HCL Technical Questions:
1. What is a virtual function?
2. Diff between function overloading and function overriding.
3. What is an abstract class?
4. What are ?cin? and ?cout? - a function or something else?
5. If class C is derived from class B and class B is derived frm class A, define the order in which constructor and destructor would be called if an object of class C is made and explain why?
6. If class A is an abstract class in above question, define the order in which constructor and destructor would be called if an object of class C is made and explain why?
7.What are pure virtual functions? These are the basic c++ questions which you must prepare. Preparing just these and some other previously asked c and C++ questions can surely help you clear the tech interview or written multiple choice / theory paper.
8. Give examples of virtual functions and pure virtual function in reality.
9. Give an example of function overloading in real world.
10. Can two parent classes of a derived class have a member function/variable having same name?
11. What is type conversion? (also check out definition of type casting)
12. Can int be converted into float, float to int, char to int or int to char?
13. What is multilevel and multiple inheritence?
14. Write the structure of switch statement. (also the switch - case combination)
15. Some questions by shuffling various case statements, bringing default to top, removing break.
16. Give output of the following program:?
cout<<++a< 17.What is super( )
(There are many c functions, programs and error finding sample questions in IT companies technical tech placement exam test question papers and interviews)
18. What is the difference between c and c++?
19. Why is the reason for the popularity of java language?
20. What are bytecodes in java?
21. What is platform independence?
22. Write a Query to count the number of rows in a table.
23. Write a query to find the second largest no. in a column.
24. Who is the author of C++ ?
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.