HAL PAPER - 29 MAY 2008
Management Questions (HR) - Around 40%
Aptitude related Questions - Around 30%
Verbal (English) Questions - Around 30%
Some of the questions asked are given below for your reference.
1. In which place there are No snakes?
Ireland and also Hawai island.
2. In a class there are 35 students in which its average is 35kg, if we add ten more students in that class their average becomes 39kg. What’s the average of new ten students? 53kg.
3. She swam ___ Cauvery river ___ India and Srilanka.
Across and between
4. How much months will be allowed for a women employee to take leave on Maternity period? 26 weeks.
5. If “A” sells an article to “B” in the profit of 20% and “B” sells the same article with loss of 10% to “C” and gets rs.216. What is the cost of that article? 200
6. 8900 is divided to the share profit to 3 persons X, Y and Z with less rs.30, rs.20, rs.50 respectively. If the ratio is divided to 2:3:5 respectively. How much is the share for Y?
7. Two alloys Copper and steel is in the ratio of 5:7 and 4:5 respectively. If it melts to ______ in the equal ratio. Percentage?
8. Second highest Muslim population in which country?
Percentage of Muslims
9. Praveen runs 125m or 25 seconds lead in 1000m race. Though he lost with Naveen in just a distance. How much time Praveen takes to cover the distance? 200seconds
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.