HAL PAPER - 18 NOV 2008 - KOLKATA
Pattern 160 Questions total.
20 GK and English, 20 Aptitude, 120 Technical questions
- From which of the following the sentence is taken from "SATYAMEVA JAYATHE". And the options were ramayana, upanishad.etc
- How many seats will be there in Rajyasabha:
English questions were easy:
concentration on Analog Electronics
- wein bridge oscillator has which feedback (Ans.both positive and nagative)
- what is cascode amplifier?
- High Zin & Zout amplifier requires --- topology (Ans current series)
- 2 problems on finding gain with feedback and change of feedback gain with change in gain.(Just formula substitution)
- 2 problems on power amplifiers (some dissipation power is given and we have to calculate ouput current or something)
- 2 to 3 questions on RC coupled amplifier (theoritical)
- problem on ni, pi intrinsic concentrations And if the material is doped with p-type then what is correct from the following options were: a) ni.pi=np b) ni+pi=np etc.
- porblem on zener diode one qst from Hall effect ie in which direction does the force or something act..
- 2 questions from op-amps (easy)
- correct order to increase stability of a system... options were
gain, -feedback, derivative control
-feedback, gain, derivative control
derivative control, gain, -feedback
- The -ve real axis nyquist plot is mapped into --- in bode plot options were -180 phase shift line180 phase shift line
10dB line etc.....which of the following is time domain techniques of system stability nyquist, root locus, polar plot, bode plot
- one problem on bode plot (just verification)
- problem on finding resonant frequency given Ch.equation
- an FM wave is passed trough a frequency trippler what is its modulation index(given modulation index of FM wave)
- power problem on AM
- preemphsis is used for
some questions on D.electronics easy
- one questions from optics (given R.index, Frequency, and asked to find out wavelenght)
- one questions from waveguides (which of the following modes are possible)
- 2, 3 questions from antennas
- yagi uda antenna contains what?options given
- Ft of guassian pulse is --- optins guassian, rayleigh,etc...
- psd of white noise is --- options uniform, non uniform etc...
- some questions on correlation
- h(t)=ePOW(-kt) and i/p is sinwt then what is o/p --- (signals)
- 12, 1 ohm ressistors are used as an edges to form a cube then what is Req b/w two diagnolly opposite corners of the cube
- one problem on finding time constant for a ckt of RLC
- one problem on resonance given some parameters we have to calculate the current through L at resonance..
- one theory question on signal flow graph
- theory questions on oscillators
- questions on F.seris (what terms it contain if some condiion is satisfied)
Author : Methari Srinivas
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.