GRAPE CITY PLACEMENT PAPER (Analytical, Logical)
PAPER: GRAPE CITY PLACEMENT PAPER (Analytical, Logical )
In a game exactly 6 inverted cups stand side by side in a straight line & each exactly has 1 ball hidden under it. The cups are numbered consecutively 1 thro' 6. Each of the balls is painted a single solid color. The colors of the balls are green, magenta, orange ,purple, red & yellow. The balls have been hidden under following conditions:
The purple ball must be hidden under a lower-numbered cup than the original ball.
The red ball must be hidden under a cup immediately adjacent 2 the cup under which the magenta ball is hidden
The green ball must be hidden under cup 5.
1. which of the following could be colors of balls from 1 to 6?
green, yellow, magenta, red, purple, orange
magenta, green , purple, red, orange, yellow
magenta, red , purple, yellow, green , orange
orange, yellow. Red, magenta, green, purple
red, purple, magenta, yellow, green, orange
2. if red ball is under cup4 ? how many sequences are possible
3. which is true?
a. green ball is under lower-numbered than the yellow ball.
b. orange ball is under lower-numbered than the green ball.
c. purple ball is under lower-numbered than the green ball.
d. purple ball is under lower-numbered than the RED ball.
e. Red ball is under a lower- numbered cup than the yellow ball
4. If red & orange ball are kept 0ofadjacnet to each other, how many valid seqiuences sre possible?
5. If the magenta is bill is under cup, 1 balls of which of them following colors must be under cops immediately adjacent to each other??
a. gree & orange.
b. Green & yellow
c. Purple & tred
d. Purple & yellow
e. Red & yellow
6. X & Y are +ve integers. The sum of X&Y is less then their product
a. atleast one of X & Y is not 1
b. both X & Y are greater than 2
c. neither takes value 1
d. atleast one of X & Y is greater than 2
41. He greatest chance for the existence of extraterrestrial life is on a planet beyond our solar system. This is b'coz the Milky Way galaxy alone contains 100 billion other suns, many of which could be accompanied by planets similar enough to make them suitable abodes of life.
The argument above assumes which of following?
a. living creatures on another planet would probably have the same appearance as those on earth
b. life cannot exist on other planets in solar system
c. if the appropriate physical conditions exist, life is an inevitable consequence
d. more than one of the suns in the galaxy is accompanied by an earth like planet
e. it is likely that life on another plane would require conditions similar to those on earth
I. Ram is 10 yrs. Older than shym , while laxman is half the age of shyam
II. Bharat is 5 yrs. Younger than laxman , & shyam is 3 times older than bharat
1. what is the age of ram
2. age of laxman?
3. when ram married sita , she was half his age . now sita's age & shyam's age add upto 50 yrs. Wwhat is sita's age?
4. ratio between. Shayam's age & bharat's age
5. ratio betn laxman & bhara 's age
6. bharat's wife radha married him 10 yrs before the present year. What is radha's age?
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.