Ericsson India Global Services Ltd Interview Experience - NIT Silchar, 4th November
Approximately 80 students appeared for the online test.
And remember each round is an elimination.
I'm from ECE.
So, whole process of the day was as follows:
2. Online Test - 45 questions, 45 minutes.
- No Negative Marking.
Total 3 sections viz.
- Quantitative Aptitude (15 Questions).
- Logical and Verbal Reasoning (15 Questions).
- Verbal Aptitude (15 Questions).
After aptitude test, Total shortlisted: 11 (ECE), 10 (CSE).
GD is the part of the selection process. They gave us a very common topic. Topic was "Social media is boon or bane". Conducted for 15 minutes.
In our time no one was eliminated in GD. But not always this happens.
4. Technical Interview:
There were 3 panels where 1 person was conducting TI at each of the panels.
Some of the questions asked to me were:
1) Tell me about yourself.
2) Are you good at Java and C language.
- I said no. Then he didn't asked me anything from that.
3) Difference between Laplace transform and Fourier transform.
- Current Equation of Diode.
4) Then he said, "suppose you are a Business Analyst and I'm your customer. I need a phone better than iPhone-6s, how will you do it? ask me questions according to your requirement.."
- The only thing is you need to convince him. Don't give up in doing so. Keep trying.
5) Another question about selling a product, which offers best services in the market, but still customers are not attracted. How will you sell it?
After this round 13 students were selected for HR round.
1) Tell me about yourself?
2) Why should I hire you?
- I told I'm innovative person. And bla bla.
3) What are the innovations you have done?
4) What do know about Ericsson?
5) What are the cool things about Ericsson?
6) Formal discussion with the HR person about Ericsson and other areas, prospects, innovations done in the Ericsson.
HR round was smooth. It was not a stress interview.
Both the interviews lasted for more than half an hour.
The key is not to give up on convincing them. Keep talking, obviously not wrong things. Try to convince them with your answer in all possible ways.
After this round result was declared. Again luckily no one got eliminated here. All those who reached up to HR round were selected. Not every time this will happen. And luckily I was one of them.
Thank you all.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.