CTS PAPER & INTERVIEW - 18 JUN 2008 - CHENNAI
My name is Yasar and I am from "College of Engineering Guindy"... I attentded the capus placement conducted by CTS on 18 June 2008 at our campus. 2400(aprox) students atteneded the interview only from my college... out of which 2200 people cleared the first round. very less number of ppl got rejected in first round... and finally they short listed 1103 student for CTS and I am one among them. It was the highest number of student short listed in the entire history of CTS ever. I am so honored to be the part of anna university. First round was apps and the format was exactly as tat of all other posting made in this website belonging to the year 2008,
They will give to totally three set of quesion papers ..... remember alllllllllll the quesion will be so simple and easy but only only enemy will be time... time is the only contraint which will never allow u to finish the paper on time and make all ur answers wrong;
Steps to crack CTS first round:
1. U will be having five coding quesions always first attend the coding it will be very simple;
they will give few quesions like:
256/ 9 x 5 - 32 +92
u need to find answer for this and convert it into binary put $ for 1 and * for zero and choose the answer
2. Then attend another set of five quesion which are taken from r.s agarwal quatitative apps from the units numbers, average, and imp is lcm, percentage (apps will be easy)
3. Then always go for the ven diagarm.. they will give u a que based on which u shd plot a ven diagram and after u come out with ven diagram u cam solve it (only only time plays the major role nooooooo time).... u can always refer verbal & noin verbal reasoning r.s aggarwal... with the topical logical ven diagram..9th chapter under verbal reasoning in new book
4. Finally go for cube quesion. it so so so simple but the problem is time again ..but my que is little difficult it was like this:
a cube is painted black all the sides is cut into 64 equal parts...and only four cubes are removed from one face.... now tell me how many cubes are not painted
how many painted with one face
wat is the diff between cube painted one side and cube with none of the side painted ?
5. Finally go for seating arrangement.. if time was so less then do this before cube problem because once u form the arrrangement of seats properly u can easily crack five quesions... work out all seat problems from rs aggarwal puzzle test..sub divition two
Now they will give u the second set of paper after half an hour
Its totally English English Englishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I am so sorry no way to help or study this. very very very very difficult. only suggestion I can give is dont waste time reading passages... I have little good grammer so correcting in-correct sentence was easy for me.
After 20 min u will get another paper & last section
1. Its simple in this section u will have sequence of figure u need to pick the fig coming next
2. then u will have series complition (ie, analogy from non verbal reasoning rs aggargal)
remaining quesion were also easy mostly u need to use only only only rs aggarwal verbal & non verball buy the book soon u will automatically get confidence :-)
Next round is interview round it was so simple for me, they asked only h.r quesions
queries asked to my freinds were (if u mentioned C & C++ in ur resume)
1. Wat is virtual function?
2. Wat is inline function
3. Write a prog using array of objects
4. Wat is inhertence write prog for multiple or multi level
5. Even if ur a mech student they have ability to ask u mech quesion from work design, operational area search etc
6. If u belong to bio technology they may ask from probabily and statistic questions like wat is standard deviation etc
7. What is diff between strct and union
8. various concepts of C++
9. wat is diff between class and struct ???????
....... If any queries do mail me at mohd_yasar_b10 (at) yahoo.com
or my orkut link is :http://www.orkut.co.in/profile.aspx?uid=2587411606863086824
just drop ur scrap... all the best see u in CTS... passion for making a difference
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.