CTS PATTERN - 12 SEP 2008 - VIRUDHUNAGAR
APPEARED: 898, SHORTLISTED IN WRITTEN TEST: 102, CLEARED: 14
65 questions 70 minutes
No Negative Marks
Comprised of 3 sections
Aptitude - 25 qs 30 minutes
Verbal - 20 qs 20 minutes
Analytical - 20 qs 20 minutes
IMPORTANT NOTE: They give separate question paper for each section and get them back after the completion of corresponding stipulated time. At the completion of 70th minute they will get back the last section question paper and the answer sheet. But many of my friends are not aware of it and they thought that to make attempt to the unanswered question at the end and it didn’t happen as they got back the answer sheet. So my humble advice is after getting the question paper for the next section first made attempt to all the questions in the previous section since there is no negative marking and don’t carry them over to the end..
1. Venn Diagram – 4 Qs
2. Cube – 5 Qs
3. Data Sufficiency – 5 qs
4. Alphabetic Addition like - 3 Qs
A B C D
Q C D B +
Q D B A C
5. Reasoning type questions in Arithmetic Expressions - 3 Qs
6. Blood Relation – 4 Qs
1. Reading Comprehension I - 4 Qs
2. Reading Comprehension II – 4 Qs
3. Jumbled Sentences - 4 Qs
4. Finding Correct Sentences – 4 Qs
5. Finding Incorrect Sentences – 4 Qs
1. Syllogism – 5 Qs
2. A Logical Puzzle based on Scheduling - 3 Qs
3. Odd Figure Out – 3 QS
4. Picture Analogy – 4 Qs
5. Logical Statement Prediction
Books to Follow:
1. Verbal And Non Verbal Reasoning By R.S Agarwal
2. Analytical Reasoning By M.K.Pandey
3. Wren & Martin – Grammar book
1. Try to attempt all the Questions
2. No Upper Cut off
3. Time is the only rival. My advice is try to solve as quick as possible.
4. Don’t look your watch and put pressure on yourself
5. Don’t get Panic. There will some very easy questions amidst of complex questions..
6. Attempt Comprehension type question at last in Verbal section. It will be too big to read.
DETAILS TO BE FILLED IN THE ANSWER SHEET:
1. 10th & 12th Percentage
2. Semester wise Percentage
3. Software Orientation.
4. Your Strength & Weakness
5. Extra-Curricular Activities & Hobbies
6. What do you expect from CTS
7. What is Your short term and Long term goal with CTS
8. What are the skills required to excel in IT professional and how you are suit with these requirements
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.