Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Experience - Chennai, May 28, 2016.
I am going to share about my interview experience in Cognizant and I got a job in Cognizant.
This is very useful for all who are searching a job in Chennai. please read carefully I give some message to who are seeking a job in Chennai.
I completed my engineering in 2015 Batch and I am from the rural background. I am B.E Computer Science Engineering. After complete of my engineering. I am going to work in one Non-Banking Financial Company for ex: Shriram Chit Fund.
My job role is clerk but I am working like a Peon. So I can relieve from that company. Friends one thing always remember when you complete after engineering, don't ask to what to do next to your friends. Because they will give the worst idea for you and they enjoy when your struggle for working in a worst company. So don't believe your friends. Because I believe my friends and I struggle with making money for 8000 in working in NBFC Company.
I worked three months in that company. I relieved and when I come to search for job in Chennai, I can't why because at that time Chennai has flooded. So, I can come to back to my native place.
After that, I come to Chennai onwards on Feb 29, 2016. From that day onwards I attend daily one interview in Chennai. Remember definitely you can get a job in Chennai. Because there are some openings available in One MNC company.
First, you read this interview experience and then read me because I got an inspiration from this interview experience.
I give the link here
Above link is good interview experience. The same as like me. I give the company name what are the interview I attend on Feb 29, 2016 to May 28, 2016.
1. Airtel - Telecommunication domain. Failed
2. Quintessence Business Solutions & Services - Got selected but 6 months bond I reject.
3. TCS - got failed in Technical round
4. IVTL Infoview - got failed in Technical round
5. Tech Mahindra - Got failed in Aptitude round
6. Adaptavant - Failed in Aptitude round
7. Vernalis - Failed in Technical round
8. Plintron - Failed in Technical round
9. Comodo - Got selected and conduct 3 days training after completing training company will
call you till now they don't have any call.
10. CSS corp - just visit
11. Iopex - Failed in apps round
12. Serco BPO - got selected but they have 2 years bond. So I can't join that company.
13. Amazon - Just visit
14. Amcat examination - score very fewer marks.
15. Softeon - Failed in apps round
16. Xerago - Failed in technical round
17. Intellizign engineering Services - got selected but in an interview, they ask only worst and stupid questions only ask. They give a salary for 10k and have 3 years bond. I selected but I can't go I say I can't come to work in your worst company.
18. Crunch leads Solution - Selected but they have one year bond and salary is 4k per month. I can't join that company.
19. Game Edge Studios LLP - Got selected but salary is very low 5k for 3 months. I can't join that company.
20. Solaris - Failed in Technical round
21. WNS - Failed in apps round
22. Thirdware - Failed in apps round
23. Exterro - Failed in apps round
24. Ajuba BPO - Failed in apps round
25. Xfact Technologies - Failed in technical round
26. FIS - just visit
27. Karya Technologies - Failed in Technical round
28. Maersk - Just visit
29. Ideas2IT - Failed in apps round
30. Datarmark Prodapt - just visit
31. Access health care - just visit
32. Accel Frontline - got selected but they have 3 years bond and salary is 15k with no increment up to 3 years. So I can't join that company.
33. HCL BPO - Failed in last round
34. RR Donelly - Failed in apps round
35. Ameex Technologies - Failed in Technical round.
36. Infosys BPO - just visit.
37. CTS - I got a mail from CTS interview Through AMCAT.
In AMCAT also I score very fewer marks but I got a mail letter from CTS interview on May 28, 2016 in Thoraipakkam.
My interview time is 8.30 AM But I attend the interview at 4.30 PM.
Only technical and HR rounds only present.
I completed the course on SQL. In technical they ask some questions in SQL. I do it well and then they ask the question in Programming language concept of what is inheritance and what are the types of inheritance.
Write a program for inheritance. I have done it and then technical interviewer tells me what the projects we are doing here and tell me the technologies we are done here.
After completing technical interview I am waiting for outside for results. My name is shortlisted and then go for HR round.
They also ask the same question tell me about yourself.
After introducing myself, she tells me about joining date and put it sign on one paper.
Then again she said to wait outside we will call you.
After completing HR interview 25 people's are waiting outside and call inside to attend the meeting.
In the meeting, they tell about salary and joining date and location everything.
I got an offer letter on June 7, 2016 and I joined Cognizant on June 9, 2016 in Siruseri SIPCOT in Chennai.
It's like a dream come true for me.
In Chennai not easy to search a job and if you want to place in one big MNC company then you need a lot of patience and experience.
I cry for so many times when I am not placed in some middle-level MNC company.
In Tamil Nadu, people's I personally say don't go to search a job in Coimbatore.
In Coimbatore only limited number of companies only available.
If you have an experience then you can go on and search a job in Coimbatore.
If your fresher, then comes to Chennai attend at least 2 days to one interview or daily one interview.
Definitely, you can placement in some good MNC company.
I give some favorite quotes of Sylvester Stallone.
Being broke is BAD. Really BAD. Have you ever had a dream? A wonderful dream? But You are too broke to implement it? Too tiny to do it? Too small to accomplish it? Life is tough. Opportunities will pass you by, just because you are a NOBODY.
People will want your products but NOT YOU. It's a tough world. If you ain't already famous or rich or "connected", you will find it rough.
Doors will be shut on you. People will steal your glory and crash your hopes. You will push and push. And yet NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
And then your hopes will be crashed. You will be broke. Damn broke. You will do odd jobs for survival. You will be unable to feed yourself. And yes, you may end up sleeping in the streets. It happens. Yes, it does.
BUT NEVER LET THEM CRUSH THAT DREAM. Whatever happens to You, Keep Dreaming. Even when they crush your hopes, Keep Dreaming. Even when they turn you away, Keep Dreaming. Even when they shut you down, Keep Dreaming.
NO ONE KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF EXCEPT YOURSELF! People will judge you by HOW you look. And by WHAT you have. But Fight on! Fight for Your place in history. Fight for your glory. NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
Even if it means selling all your clothes and sleeping with the dogs, IT'S OKAY! But AS LONG AS YOU ARE STILL ALIVE, Your STORY IS NOT OVER.
Keep Up the Fight. Keep your dreams and hope alive. Go get it !!!
Yes I follow his above words and I can't CRUSH my Dream. Now I am Living in MY DREAM... NEVER EVER GIVE UP IN YOUR LIFE.....
Thanks all the best for all.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.