Cognizant Interview Experience - Bangalore, October 27, 2013
Who are going to attend cognizant drive.
1. Introduce yourself.
2. Project. Max question project and it may decide your SELECTION or REJECTION.
3. If given chance to choose among technologies on which tech you would like to work.
Eg. Java, C, C++etc. Why?
4. In which language you are most proficient.
I told java. Then,
5. What is java?
6. Why it is platform independent?
7. How good you are in Sql?
8. Why sql is required?
9. What is Rdbms?
10. Difference between Rdbms & Dbms?
I told rdbms relate two table (Given a brief description but keeping it simple here. Google for answer).
11. Why you need two table, can't we work with 1 table only?
12. What is php?
13. What is server side technology and client side technology.
14. If I select you and locate you to Coimbatore are you willing to work?
It was nice talking to you. I am done with my part. Best of luck. You can wait till confirmation for next round?
1. Briefly explain yourself?
2. So you write novels and poems. Who is your favorite poet?
3. Recite one poem of yours?
4. Very inspiring poem, I am inspired by it and I can say that you are a very good writer. But I have a question with such a good writing skills why you chose Engineering not writing field.
5. Suppose after few years while working at cognizant you become famous writer and get a chance to write scripts Professionally. Which one you will chose?
6. I am really pleased to have a talk with you and thanks for your inspiring poem.
7. If you have any question you can ask?
8. Then he explained me briefly about cognizant and its work environment.
9. He said Best of Luck Rajneesh. Wait for few minutes and you will get updates from us.
After that our results were verified and we were told that we will get a mail from them within 15-20 days.
But results were declared within 2 days and I am in Cognizant today.
My message for off campus attending people: Its not a job search its a test of your patience so don't lose it. "DESTINATION IS DESTINED TO BE ONLY YOURS".
Thanks for reading.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.