Consagous Technologies Interview Test Paper - Indore, February 24, 2011.
There were overall 3 rounds
1. Group discussion
1. GD-there were total 20 students in a group for gd. my topic was "Is India a soft nation?"
2.TECHNICAL(Written)-in written test there were questions mostly from data struture, software engineering,object oriented analysis and design and c programming......there were overall 50 ques out of which 5 ques were theoritical and rest of them were objective and there were some questions with multiple answers also. I am disscussing some of questions here.
1. What is RTTI?
2. What is the concept of paging in dotnet?
3.how does the compilation of c++ differs from c# nd vb?
4.how many cases may be there for measuring the complexity of an algorithm?
5.give the complexity of binary search algorithm?
6.how many stages are there in sdlc?
7.what does the wait() and notify() function in java do?
8.what are general guidlines for coading?
9.what is UML?
10. In which phase uml is included in?
11.outputs of c program...
Well friends... I would suggest you to go through this subjects once and you shoud be clear with your basics....
3 .PI-there were 3 sections in PI
3. Logical ability
1. HR - I suggest you Friends that you should know the things that you claims you know...
1. define urself(most obvious)
2. tell me your 3 skills which would help our organisation to grow?
3. who is your role model?
4. what is your long term goal?
5. in case our company is hiring you only for two years then what will be your objective?
6. what you want to achieve in your life?
7. why should we take you?
2. Technical - I mentioned my interest in os and CN so most of questions were from that subjects...
1.what is difference between class and objects?
2.what is difference between methods and message?
3.what is thrashing?
4.modes of data communication
5.what is paging?
6.difference between multiple and hierarycal inheritance?
7.why multiple inheritence is not used in java?
8.what is interface?
9.implemantation of interface?
10.what is namespace?
11.define osi model?
12.how can you overcome thrashing?
13.what is your project?
3. LA-this was the tricky portion..
1. how will you make 120 out of five zeros?
2. you have 4 points and you have to arrange themin egual distance and you dont have anything to measure then how will you arrange this points?
All the best guys!!!
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.