CMC - Test Paper Pattern
CMC Test Pattern Paper
Test Type: Objective type multiple choice Exam
Test Duration: 1? hour
Test consists of two sections.
Number of Questions : 91
Time Duration : 1 hour
Part-1: It consists of 20 verbal questions.
E.g. Waterfall: Cascade::
Part-2: In this a passage has given and 4 questions.
Passage has given on private sector management and labor policies. Questions are mainly based on the conclusions that can be drawn from the passage.
Part-3: 20 arithmetic questions (easy to solve)
Part-4: 20 Basic Mathematics questions taken from 9th, 10th and intermediate standard. Mainly on Triangle properties and simples calculations. (Easy to solve)
For all the 20 questions: Two expressions are given in the left and right sides. Your answer is
A, if Left hand side value is bigger
B, if right hand side value is bigger
C, if both are equal
D, if both are not equal
E, if it is not possible to conclude the relation
E.g. left side Right Side
? + ? 1
For this Ans is C.
Part-5: 7 questions on data sufficiency.
Part-6: 9 questions on Analytical reasoning.
1. This questions is based on relations between persons of a family.Like, F is father of two children of different gender.
A, G has same gender as C H, who is mother of B is sister of D ????? (Constraint is one should not marry their direct sibling) Questions are like
1. Totally how many male and females are there in the family.
2. According to the given data to whom D can marry ??????etc.
2. A certain city is served by subway lines A,B and C and numbers 1 2 and 3.When it snows , morning service on B is delayed. When it rains or snows , service on A, 2 and 3 are delayed both in the morning and afternoon When temp. falls below 30 degrees Fahrenheit afternoon service is cancelled in either the A line or the 3 line, but not both. When the temperature rises over 90 degrees Fahrenheit, the afternoon service is cancelled in either the line C or the 3 line but not both. When the service on the A line is delayed or cancelled, service on the C line which connects the A line, is delayed. When service on the 3 line is cancelled, service on the B line that connects the 3 line is delayed.
3. On Jan 10th, with the temperature at 15-degree Fahrenheit, it snows all day. On how many lines will service be affected, including both morning and afternoon?
(A) 2 (B) 3 (C) 4 (D) 5
4. On Jan 10th, with the temperature at 15-degree Fahrenheit, it snows all day. On how many lines will service be affected, including both morning and afternoon?
(A) 2 (B) 3 (C) 4 (D) 5
5. On Aug 15th with the temperature at 97 degrees Fahrenheit it begins to rain at 1 PM. What is the minimum number of lines on which service will be affected?
(A) 2 (B) 3 (C) 4 (D) 5
6. On which of the following occasions would service be on the greatest number of lines disrupted.
(A) A snowy afternoon with the temperature at 45-degree Fahrenheit
(B) A snowy morning with the temperature at 45 degree Fahrenheit
(C) A rainy afternoon with the temperature at 45 degree Fahrenheit
(D) A rainy afternoon with the temperature at 95 degree Fahrenheit
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.