1.a cube object 3" * 3" * 3" is painted with green in all the outer surfaces. If the cube is cut into cubes of 1"*1"*1", how many 1" cubes will have at least one surface painted.
a. 8 b.26 c.27 d. none ans.b
2. single table tennis tournament is held at IT solutions in which 32 players participated. If a single player is eliminated as soon as the player loses a match. How many matches are required to determine the winner. A. 32 b. 16 c. 31 d. 15 ans.c
3. there are 200 employees in a company. An external vender is chosen to serve coffee twice a day. 100 coffee cups were offered by the company , but as an incentive to have the cups in fact at the end of the day, the company offered 30 paise for every cup remained safely and charged 90 paise for every broken cup. At the end of the day , the vender received RS.24 . how many cups did the vender break.
a. 20 b.5 c.10 d.14 ans.c
4. a box contains 16 balls of 4 different colors green blue yellow &red each. if you were to close your eyes and pick them at random , how many marbles must you take out to be sure that there at least two of one colour among the marbles picked out.
A. 4 b. 5 c. 6 d. 14 ans.b
5. if 8 tyres were used on a bus (6 tyres ) which has traveled 16000 km , how many km did each tyre sustain .if all the tyres were used equally in sustaining this distance .
a. 2000 b.16000 c.12000 d.10000 ans.c
6. a company purchased 3 computer tables in 1995. as the company wanted to renovate the office , sold those tables at RS.2400 each making a profit of 20% of one , no profit on second table and 20%loss on third table. What is the company get in this transaction.
A. no loss no profit b.RS.200 loss c.RS.800profit d. RS.400 loss ans.b
7. a farmer owns a square field of side with a pole in one of the corners to which he tied his cow with a rope whose length is about is 10 m . what is the area available for the cow to grace .
A.150 sq.m b.125sq,m c.75sq.m d. not enough data. ans.c
8.the average of x & y is 12.if z=9 what is the average of x ,y, z
a.11 b.6.5 c.5 d. not enough data ans.a
9.in a certain shop note books that normally sell for 59 cents each or on sale at 2 for 99cents.how can be saved by purchasing 10 of these note books at the sale price.
a.$0.85 b.$1.0 c.$0.95 d.$1.15 ans. c
10.the cost in $ of manufacturing x fridges is 9000+400x . the amount received when selling these x fridges is 500x $ , what is the least no of fridges that must be manufactured & sold so that the amount received is at least equal to the manufacturing cost.
a. 10 b.18 c.15 d.90 ans. d
11.the sides of the right triangular field containing the right angle are x &x+10. its area is 5500sq.m.the equation to determine is
a. x(x+10)=5500 b. x(x+10)=2750 c. x(x+10)=11000 d. x(x+20)=5500
12.the length and breadth of a rectangular plot are in the ratio of 7:5. if the length is reduced by 5 m& breadth is increased by 2 m then the area is reduced by 65 sq.m. the length and breadth of the rectangular plot are
a.25,35 b.21,15 c.35,25 d.49,35 ans.c
13. 6 men earn as much as 8 women ,two women earn as much as 3 boys&4 boys earn as much as 5 girls . if a girl earns RS.50 a day then the earning of the man would be
a.115 b.125 c.135 d.150 ans.b
14.a & b can separately do a piece of work in 10 & 15 days respectively. They work together for sometimes and b stops. If a completes the rest of work in 5 days ,then b has worked for
a.5 b.4 c.3 d.2 (days). Ans.c
15.A Farmer owns a square land of 15 m each side with a pole in one of the corners to which he tied his cow with a rope whose length is about 10 m. What is the area available for the cow to graze. (Assume pi = 3)
Five friends Lokesh, Manoj, Neeraj, Raveesh and Rohit have agreed to work together on a part-time job offered by a local restaurant. The restaurant works five days a week and this group has the following schedule when they can work:
1.Neeraj and Raveesh can work on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
2.Raveesh and Rohit can work on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
3.Rohit and Lokesh can work on Monday, Friday and Thursday
4.Lokesh and Manoj can work on Friday, Tuesday and Thursday
5.Neeraj and Manoj can work on Friday, Tuesday and Wednesday Which one of the five friends cannot work on Thursdays?
17.A Fraction has the denominator greater than its numerator by 4. But if you add 10 to the denominator, the value of the fraction would then become 1/8. What is the fraction.
18. Concentrations of three wines A, B and C are 10, 20 and 30 percent respectively. They are mixed in the ratio 2 : 3 : x resulting in a 23% concentration solution. Find x.
19. In the figure below , marked triangles are equilateral congruent triangles. If the area of the shaded region is A, Find the remaining area
20. Four towers in a commercial complex are connected by a network of escalators in the manner shown below. Determine the number of ways you can go from one tower to the other and back, without using the same escalator more than once and not using any other means of transportation? Ans:10
A partly true or follows logically.
B partly untrue or opposite follows logically .
C can't say anything
The big economic difference between nuclear and fossil fueled power stations is that the nuclear reactors are more expensive to build and decommission, but cheaper to run. So disputes over relatively of the two systems revolved not just around the prizes of coal and uranium today and tomorrow, but also around the way in which the future income should be compared with income.
7. the main difference between nuclear and fossil fueled is an economic one.
A B C
8. the price of coal is not relevant to discussions to about the efficiency of nuclear reactors.
A B C
9. if nuclear reactors were cheaper to build and decommission than fossil fueled power stations, they could definitely have economic advantage.
A B C
At any given moment are being bombarded by physical and psychological stimuli computing for one attention. Although our eyes are capable of handling more than 5 millions of data per sec, our brains are capable of interpreting only about 500 bits per sec. with similar disparities between other senses and brain it is easy to see that select visual, auditory or tactile stimuli that we wish to compute at any specific time.
10.physical stimuli usually win the competition for our attention.
A B C
11.the capacity of human brain is sufficient to interpret nearly all the stimuli the senses can register under optimum condition.
A B C
12.eyes are able to hope with greater input of information than ears.
A B C
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.