Capgemini Interview Experience - Vijayawada, 03rd, 04th October 2017
I'm very happy to share my Interview Experience with you people. I'm from one of the top Engineering colleges from Vijayawada.
Capgemini visited us on Oct 3rd and 4th.
First I would like to explain the eligibility criteria for Capgemini Selection process.
Eligibility criteria to participate in the Campus Recruitment Process is:
1. Only circuit branches (Information Technology, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical, Electronics & Communication and Electronics & Instrumentation) and MCA are eligible.
2. Student should complete his/her Graduation in the year 2018.
3. Should have scored 60% or above in academics SSC, HSC and graduation (aggregate of 4/5 semesters in graduation).
4. Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC (12th) and not after SSC (10th) or between the graduation years.
5. Must have good English written / verbal communication skills.
6. No Active ATKT/Backlog till 5th/6th semester or during Capgemini selection process.
Coming to the test procedure Capgemini has Introduced a new round called Pseudo coding> I request you people not to follow the old pattern of the test. Go through the following you can have a clear Idea to crack Capgemini Selection process.
The following is the test procedure :
* Online Aptitude Test + Written Communication Test.
* Pseudo Code Test.
* Technical Interview.
* HR Interview.
The first two rounds of the test will be conducted by cocubes and students who were shortlisted through these rounds will Face the interview.
Online Aptitude Test consists of two sections 16 Questions from Each section (50 minutes).
(16 quantz + 16 reasoning).
The questions will be easier but the cut off will be high.
Sectional cutoff will be considered and it plays a main role in short listing of students. Cut off value is confidential and will not be known. Please don't believe in any rumours What ever you know better answer them completely. In Quantitative section questions were easy but 3-4 questions were tricky and calculations are lengthy.
Questions will be mainly on following topics :
* Speed and time.
* Work problems.
* Basic problems from probability, permutations and combinations.
* No. Of Diagonals of a polygon.
* Problems on ages.
* Coding Decoding.
To crack aptitude, INDIABIX aptitude section is more than enough. Here you can find many important models and in a short span you can cover many models here. This helped me a lot.
Essay Writing Topics :
1) Social media has made it easier to misuse one's right to freedom of expression.
2) Violent video games affect children negatively.
3) Success comes to those who take risks.
4) People today are more materialistic and less satisfied as compared to previous generations.
5) Do you think progress is always good? Cite examples to support your view.
6) At least one form of physical training should be mandatory across education institutes.
7) Social media has made us less social.
8) The winner stands alone.
9) Do ethics or moral principles change with time? Cite examples to support your view.
1. Winner stands alone.
2. Benefits of Facebook, Google and rises of sharing personal date.
3. Physical Fitness.
4. Is process always good? Cite examples.
5. Social media has made less social.
6. Violent video games effect children.
7. Ethics, video games leads to success or not.
8. Education Institute Physical Training.
9. Success come to those who take risk.
10. Is celebrity a good citizen that helps to guide social thought of actions.
11. Self-help book reading motivates attitude.
12. Knowledge is gained by experience or books.
13. Is intelligence born or it can be nurtured by learning & education.
14. Internet is killing the reading habit.
15. Which subject is more important ? Mathematics and science/History and Literature.
The above are the topics asked for maximum students. Please go through it. Don't neglect these There is a 90% chance to be repeated. Also refer to previous year papers.
Tips to crack essay writing :
* No white spaces.
* Use less number of Backspaces.
* Since it is evaluated by software mainly focus on grammatical errors not on the content.
* Avoid spelling mistakes.
* It mainly check for grammatical errors and punctuation errors. After (. ) full stop give a space and start with a capital letter.
* Complete the essay in maximum of 3 paragraphs - Intro, Body, Conclusion.
Students who have been shortlisted from these round will be having a pseudo code test.
Test pattern :
20 minutes - 20 mcqs.
10 algorithms - guess the output type questions.
4 from C language.
4 from Data structures.
2 from Digital logic design.
** Practice all the quizzes present in India bix and practice coding thoroughly at least before one month. It will be useful to you for sure. If you are not good at data structures learn and prepare well. It plays an important role in pseudocode test.
Those who are shortlisted from this test will have Technical Interview followed by HR Interview.
TECHNICAL ROUND :
The panel consist of only one member.
Greet him and get seated after he says sit down !
First question will be almost " Tell me about yourself ? " Be prepared for this question and It will give an idea to the interviewer.
He asked me mainly about my project and I explained him clearly.
Be prepared well about your project and explain it with the help of a block diagram. So that he can get an idea.
Some questions like:
* What are storage classes.
* Dynamic memory allocation.
* Stack and queue (better to learn with programs and explain them, he was attracted by the way I explained this).
* What is operating system.
* What is a void pointer.
* What is difference between call by value and call by reference.
* What are file handling functions.
* Explain any sorting technique.
* Some questions on my core (ECE SUBJECTS like Edc, signals & systems, communication side).
I have answered all most all the questions. Don't get tensed if you don't answer ant question. It will be ok. Kindly say him that sorry sir ! I don't know this.
Don't try to bluff him/her you will be caught red handed. Kindly say No if you can't answer.
What they need is basic knowledge and a guy with positive attitude, quick learning skills, good communication skills.
HR INTERVIEW :
A panel of 1 member.
If you are to this round trust me you are almost done.
He asked me mainly three questions.
* Why Capgemini ? (Explain about company's advantages over other Mncs, opportunities in capgemini).
* Why should I hire you ? (Tell about your skills and strengths).
* Are you ready to relocate ? (answer with confidence maintain eye to eye contact with the interviewer).
Briefly know about the company before you are facing the Interview. I repeat go through the company's profile thoroughly.
He mainly see for how interested you are in joining capgemini and your confidence levels.
Once I used to read Interview Experiences of the candidates from Indiabix and get motivated.
As per my promise I have posted my Experience here, Finally I was one of the guy, out of 35 students selected from our college. If you find this as useful upvote this so that many can get chance to read this. Pardon me for my grammatical errors.
Work hard ! Believe in yourself ! you will surely be placed in any company.
Don't get down if you are failed in your first interview. Keep trying for the next company. Hard work always pays off ! wishing you a good luck in your Placement season !
Thank you !
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.