Capgemini Interview Experience - Mumbai 14th September 2017
So Eligibility criteria for the students to participate in the Campus Recruitment Process was:
1) Should have scored 60% or above in academics SSC , HSC and graduation.
2) Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC (12th) and not after SSC (10th) or between the graduation years.
3) No live ATKT/Backlog till 5th/6th semester or during Capgemini selection process.
4) All branches were allowed to appear for the process.
The whole process was divided into 4 rounds:
1) Aptitude(Logical+Quantitative) + Essay writing.
2) Technical Aptitude.
3) Technical Interview.
4) HR Interview.
Coming to aptitude, it had 2 sections Logical and Quantitative each comprising of 16 questions.
So total 32 questions for which 50 minutes was given.
2) Figures (Non verbal reasoning) - 2 questions.
3) Coding Decoding.
4) Flowchart - 2 questions.
5) Data Interpretation - 2 questions.
6) Number Series.
Extra Topics to be studied: Blood relation, Statement and conclusion, Directions.
Quantitative Topics :
1) Profit & Loss.
3) Ratio & Proportion.
6) Time & work.
7) Number System.
9) Simple Interest & Compound Interest.
11)Time ,Distance & Speed.
12) HCF & LCM.
Note : Indiabix.com is sufficient for both logical and quantitative.
Then The essay writing part which had 30 mins.
Topics were different for every student.
We had to write 200 words or maximum 240 words.
Around 110 people appeared for the process , out of which 30 got selected for technical interview.
2) Technical Aptitude:
It was bit difficult for non-IT students, it had 20 questions for 20 minutes.
There were pseudo-code/program given we have to select its output, so basically output prediction of C, C++, Java.
There was a section of Digital logic design where 2 questions were asked.
Around 30 appeared, out of which 19 got selected.
3) Technical Interview:
1) Introduce yourself.
2) Your projects.
3) Java Features (Encapsulation, Abstraction, Polymorphism, Inheritance) in detail.
4) Data structures (Array, Stacks, Queues) with real life example.
5) Method Overloading , Method Overriding (difference)
6) Java program for prime number.
7) SQL queries.
4) HR Interview:
1) Introduce yourself.
2) Difference between java & C++.
3) Difference between Method overloading & Method overriding.
4) Difference between Arrays & Structures.
6) What do you know about Capgemini?
7) Why should I hire you?
8) Tagline of Capgemini.
9) Nights shifts ok ?, relocation ok?
10) Will you work in different domain ?
So finally, 17 students got selected and I was one of them. So guys don't worry about the new pattern just go through java, C, DBMS and data structures.
Advice: Prepare your CV well , as you must be prepared to answer anything and everything related to what you have put in your CV. Show confidence, even if you don't feel like it.
Don't lose hope I was not able to clear aptitude test of Accenture, got rejected from L&T Technical round, but finally I got selected. Thank you for reading.
All the best !
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.