Capgemini Interview Pattern - PVPSIT Vijayawada, 21-10-2016
As all said there are 32 questions, 16 from quant and 16 from reasoning, The difficulty level is medium and basic formulas are enough. There is Section wise cut off, be careful.
- We can browse from one section to another at any time in the given 50 min.
- No negative marking and everyone has a different set of paper, one can attempt without ambiguity.
- If you're only sure about 7 to 11 ques in each section, do attempt remaining (so you can get almost 13.)
- According to my opinion, the minimum cut off is 11.
- Clicking the submit button indicates, you have completed both the sections, never click on it until you have done with both the sections.
- Even I don't have a clarity whether there is a higher cutoff. (if you are damn sure about 32 ques, restrict yourself to 28 or 29).
250 words 30 min. Easy, do not make spelling mistakes. Complete the essay and check for errors in the last 10 min. While error checking, check from bottom to top and read from the end of a sentence to beginning so that you can spot more errors.
TR: It all based on your skill and the situation.
HR: Be confident on HR questions.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.