Capgemini Interview Experience - Chennai Refferal Drive April 04, 2016
Interview process took 2 days.
- 1st round CoCubes.
- 2nd round GD.
- 3rd round TR/HR.
1st Round CoCubes - (Total 450-500 attended).
Guys, it's all about basic knowledge, try to solve R.S Aggarwal and Recent CoCubes.
- Grammar (16 questions).
- Reasoning (16 Questions).
- Quants (18 Questions).
And the time given was 60 min.
- Synonyms (I remember few words like Enthusiasm, Rebuked, etc.).
- Odd one out.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Error in sentence.
- Phrase Meaning.
- Box Question (where they will give values in a box and a flow chart, We have to find the values by analyzing flowchart and few questions by manipulating box values).
- The path between A to B in a graph.
- Venn Diagram questions.
- Conditional Questions (Follows 1, Follows 2 type of questions).
- Turning Dice and finding value opposite of it.
- Box Shade Questions (They will give front and top view and we have to find shade opposite of it).
- Blood Relation.
This Section is little tough and you will have less time because you may have spent more time in Grammar and Reasoning So try to manage the time.
- Train Question.
- Profit and loss.
- Work and time.
- Permutation and combination.
- Question On elevation.
- Finding the values of x in an equation.
- Ratio and Proportion.
GD (Total selected for Gd - 70).
We were 70 and each GD round had 10-15 candidates.
In my GD, we were 10, the interviewer told to introduce individually and gave a paper to write our name and sign orderly.
- We had 1 min debate on topic selection, there where topics like politics, and other trending topics but at last a neutral topic LEADERSHIP was selected.
- Everyone was given 2 minutes to talk about the topic, and no one was supposed to interrupt in the middle when others are talking.
- They mainly see our body language, postures, the way of addressing, etc.
- Involve as much as possible in GD, try to speak at least 3-4 times and carefully listen to everyone with an interest and the interviewer should notice your interest, as they will be observing.
- Duration was 45 minutes.
- In my Group, 3 got selected from 10.
In total 35 got selected after GD and document verification was done.
The following documents were verified,
-> Resume along with 1 photo.
-> Identification proof (PAN card, DL, etc.)
-> 10th marks card.
-> 12th marks card.
-> All engineering semester marks sheet along with PDC.
(Do not miss any of the documents)
1) Tell me about yourself?
2) Describe About your project?
3) Tell me your Hobbies?
4) Narrate the recent movie which you watched?
5) Which programming Language you liked the most (I told - JAVA), so he asked a program on sorting a string in alphabetical order.
6) Asked about the different OSI layers in OS.
7) He asked me to choose the following domains - Development, Testing, Infrastructure and why, and asked will you work for any other domain apart from your choice (ALWAYS SAY "YES")
8) Are you comfortable in relocating? (ALWAYS SAY "YES")
9) At last told me to leave for the day and told
you will be getting a mail by the end of the day.
And I got a mail after 3 days of an interview and I was shortlisted.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.