Capgemini Interview Experience - JNTUK, Kakinada, September 10th, 2014
1st round - 3 sections.
Aptitude - 25 bits,
Reasoning - 25 bits &
Verbal - 25 bits. Total 75 bits in 90 minutes.
Starting of the exam 3 rounds are enabled (90 bits are visible). You can select any section.
2nd round : Group Discussion.
In my panel 11 members.
Only one observer.
Our topic : impact of social media on society.
They gave chance to us to select topic. We discussed together and finally selected this topic. They observe our leadership skills when we are discussing topic to select (i.e. which person is tracking all people into the topic).
After selecting they give 25-30 min to discuss.
Luckily observer said marks based on.
1. No.of chances they took.
2. Is he speaking based on the topic (valid points) or diverting the topic.
3. Examples(recently happened or past).
4. Finally introduction(candidate selected) and conclusion(candidate selected) must be very important.
I got the chance to conclude the topic.
They never check our fluency and grammar mistakes.
But in other panels.
10 members for each topic.
And one of our friend panel observer conducted 10 min jam every person have to speak about the topic, and 15-20 min GD. 10 min debate.
Be prepare for all.(Grip on the content is very important).
3rd round : Technical & HR.
Only one panel member.
Firstly they ask your resume (observe keenly).
Only one HR. Question tell me about yourself.
After that all technical questions. 15 - 20 min.
1. They ask our project to explain. I asked a paper to explain neatly with flow diagram and my role in the project. (7- 10 minutes of explanation).
2. What are problems arise during project & how do you recover?
3. They see our B-Tech CMM (marks memo). Based on that you will have questions.
Have a grip on core subjects (basics) related to your branch.
Prepare at least two subjects perfectly.
I am from CSE so, they asked me.
4. About UNIX subject (a simple program). If you don't remember they leave about that and ask questions on another subjects.
5. Microprocessor subject. I wrote a simple addition program and explained.
6. Difference between Java and C?
7. A simple Program for polymorphism?
8. Between these conversations, I track his concentration to my favorite subject Compiler Design and explained few concepts on that subject.
Mainly don't bluff with your wrong answers. They can catch you easily. They observe how enthusiastically you are answering? (i.e. Are you showing interest on that interview or not).
Last question: you have any queries?
I think 3 seconds and said no sir.
I understood that they mainly focused on (Way of Answering, Technical Skills, and Enthusiasm).
All the best prepare well.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.