CAPGEMINI PAPER - 03 JUN 2007 - BHUBANESWAR
We had Capgemini as ON Campus at our college. It was scheduled to start by 2:30 but took some more time to start off. The basic thing was that it was an ONLINE TEST. The same day CapGemini had been to CVRCE where they had written test in the form of pen and paper.
We were given a registration no and that regn no was our id and password to login. they had a fake test for 5 min to make the students acquainted with their question pattern. after that the test began. Believe me friends maximum of the questions were repeated frm the last questions papers which are quoted on this web site. Not even a single data had changed. maximum of the questions were from the previous papers. Aptitude part was easy and RS Aggrawal is more than sufficient. reasoning part demanded the maximum time and one should be tricky in attending those coz this part asks for most of the time. total were 50 questions which were to be attended in 60 min. Time counter was running on computer, so a single more second could not be availed. as soon as 1 hour will be reached then immediately the page will be refreshed and the current profile will be logged out. So please be time efficient.
1. Find min value of fn: |-5-x| + |2-x|+|6-x|+10-x|; where x is an integer
0/17/23/19 Ans) 19
2. units digit in expansion os 2 raised to 51 is:
2/4/6/8 Ans) 8
3. 2 men at same tym start walking towards each other from A n B 72 kms apart. sp of A is 4kmph. Sp of B is 2 kmph in 1st hr,2.5 in 2nd, 3 in rd. n so on..when will they meet
i in 7 hrs
ii at 35 kms from A
iii in 10 hrs
4. in a 2 digit no unit's place is halved and tens place is doubled.diff bet the nos is 37.digit in unit's place is 2 more than tens place.
5. if x-y + z = 19 , y + z =20 , x-z=3 , find d value of x+4y-5z
6. Find approx value of 39.987/0.8102+1.987*18.02
7. If the ratio of prod of 3 diff comp's A B & C is 4:7:5 and of overall prod last yr was 4lac tones and if each comp had an increase of 20% in prod level this yr what is the prod of Comp B this yr?
8. (8*76+19*?-60) / (?*7*12+3-52)=1
The next entry will have maximum of the questions. thanks for going thru my experience. be confident and confidence can turn the world in ur favour. Hve a nice time and all the very best to all of u
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.