Aricent Paper Pattern on 21st January at Delhi
Pattern: Aricent Paper Pattern on 21st January at Delhi
Technical Interview (can be more than 1)
In written test there are 7 section of each 10-20 minuts duration:
1. Verbal( English)
3. Mental Ability.
4. Data Structures and OS(20 questions,20 mins)
5. C or C++ (20 questions,20 mins)
6. Comprehension( 15minute reading time +10minutes,10 questions)
7. E-mail writing (5 minutes)
There is a sectional cutoff for each section. So please be prepared and manage your time accordingly. When given time for each section is over, paper is collected back, to create pressure on the candidate.
1) Verbal section contains some easy questions like :
fill in the blanks, abbreviations, vocabulary
2) Aptitude section contains mainly a set based questions.just go through the basic set formulas. There were around 5 questions from sets.
3) Mental Ability: there were very easy questions like
Identify the correct match
a) 1114422344243 b) 111442224243 c) 1114422343243
4) Data Structures and OS
Here incomplete codes were given, using queues , trees, linked list etc and we were required to select the correct code from the options given, which will give the correct output.
From OS questions were from context switching, throughput
5) C or C++
I opted for C. few questions were very easy, but rest were quite difficult.
1 question was on memmap() function
there was a question like
Q. float f =11.002
if(f < 11.002)
They will give u 10-15 mins to read the comprehension. And after that questions will b given to you n comprehension paper will not be with you at that time.
My topic of comprehension was on new software for user authentication.
· Normalization from (1NF " 4NF)
· Best algo to sort student table, on the basis of marks.
· Join querry
· Program to implement quick sort, right from the beginning including stack
· Sparse matrices concept, prog and what is the need of it
· Complexity of quick sort and bubble sort
· Zombie process
· Three way handshake in tcp/ip
· Scheduling algos in os
· Case in which fcfs is the best algo
· How semaphores are implemented
· Prog to reverse a singly linked list
· Prog to remove a node from a doubly linked list
· Devices used in each layer of osi model
· Protocols used at data link layer
· Multilevel feedback queue concept
Questions in HR interview :
· Family background
· How do feel like to be a younger brother. If given a chance what would you like to be elder or younger brother.
· Interest (development/ testing) n y?
· R u placed somewhere and if yes then y do u want to join aricent
· Have you ever worked in a team? N if yes what have u learned from it?
· Asked to speak on a topic "growth.
· Any questions?
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.