ACCENTURE PAPER - 29 AUG 2004 - BHUBANESWAR
75 questions, 75 min. No negative marking.
Pattern of test:
1. Written (non tech + tech).
2. HR interview.
3. Final interview. (tech + hr)
1. I sow her -__ airport
At , on , in , across
2. Masi specialises __ plesent ,well balanced wines
into, about ,in, with
3. By the time I arrived __ the pub she all ready left
in, on , at, into
the act of doing something
the use many words witout nessecity
non of the above
5. frutful means
6. aestheically means
7. ___panda & white tiger are in denger species ? a ,an ,the ,none
8. __ doctor who you met yesterday was my father ? a, an, the, none
9. __ university of its status does'nt eevn need to advertise ? a, an, the , none of the article reqiuered
10. 45students , 12 in debate only ,22 in singing only how many in both ? 9 ,11 ,25 ,45
11. 10 play cabaddi,20 play kho kho only ,5 both how many in total ? 35,28 ,40,can't say
12. 100 spoke english, 40 speek french ,20 both at least one? 110,100,140,120
13. 200 total 125 like piza 115 berger both? 15,40,72,80
14. 10 friends meet for movie 20 for picnic and 5 for games 4 for m& pic 2 for m&g 0 for p&g 2 for all hoe many are students? 11,16,25,35
15. A poll poniting towards east by accident started to point towards south. A man was travelling thing west what is the actual dir ?N,S,E ,W
16. Sagar was riding bike towards north,turned left road 1 km turnes towrds left &road 2km found himself 1km west of starting how far did he road north? 1,2,3,5
17. 600 to be seated.10benches are less.so 2 more persons are required to be seated in each bench.so how many benches.
18. Selling a ac gains 25% on SP.what %gain on CP.
19. Students from different universities.
A speaks hindi and bengali.
B hindi and english.
C english and bengali.
D tamil and hindi
E bengali and tamil
20. Interpretor between C and D
A ,B and E
21. Can't speak without interpretor
22. 5 children were born on the same day but on different years in b/w 1999 - 2003 . Abhya is younger than dinesh and frahan vaskar is naughtiest of all. girish is older than dinesh and farhan. If Abhay is born in 2002, then in which year farhan is born :
1999, 2000, 2001
23. Order in which childrens are born ?
24. * = +, / = *, + =- , - = / 2/9*11+10- 8
25. *= -, /=+,+=/,-=*
26. ------stores a log of changes made to db,which are then written to _,which are then written to _,which is used if db recovery is necc.
a) db buffer share pool
b) program global area,shared pool
c) system global area,large pool
d) redo log buffer,online redo log
27. ----means allowing objects of difference types to be considered as examples of a higher level set :
28. The primary characteristic of key field is that it must be unique
29. Manager-------------- --emp managed by ans:one of many recursive relationship
30. If a member initialiser is not provided for a member object of a class .The object - is called
a) static fn
b) non static fn
c) default constructor
31. class constest
const int i;
b) abstract base class
c) specifies a way to to define a const member data
33. Iimplement polymorphism when by object belonging to different class can respond to the same message in diff ways.
a) late binding
c) dynamically created object
d) virtual fun
34. Member function---------- and ----------- set and reset the format state of flags.
c) set, unset
d) set ,unsetf
b) error : constructor is not accessible
c) abc: i not accessible
36. # include<iostream.h>
int **sample:: *ptr=&sample ::p;
37. In a file A...Z characters are written.if we open the file using fopen and
what will be the output.?
Ans . Y.(please verify Here last parameter is the integer value to seel_end
38. Same question with
ans. 11th character will be printed "K" verify.
39. Theory question about far pointers.
Hint: Far pointers are 4 bytes in size and local pointers are 2 bytes in size. important: i saw in a previous question paper of accenture which is in the Friends database, some lady wrote that size of an integer in C is 2 bytes and for C++ it is 4 bytes. This is absurd.The size of types is entirely dependent on the compiler used.for DOS Turbo C sizeof int is 2 and float is 4 bytes for windows borland C,C++ size of int is 4 bytes for linux gcc, size of int is 2 bytes. All these depends on the Operating system.Please keep this in mind.
40. Now some questions about extern variables.
note that str[i] and i[str] are the same.in the question paper, the original word is "hello".
42. Which of the following is not defined in string.h strtod,memchr,strspn,strchr
ans . strtod.(defined in STDLIB.H) it is used to convert a string to double.
43. Questions on macros with arguments .same pattern given in TEST UR C SKILLS
eg.#define SQUARE(x) x*x
ans. when the macro expands we get 2+3*2+3 = 2+6+3 =11.11 is the correct answer not 25.
44. Remember an inline function does type checking and so it is better than a macro a question on this.
45. Some memory is allocated using memalloc and then realloc is called. and now to write the size of the variable.better learn memalloc and realloc. what it does and syntax.
46. First they will ask u to intro urself.
47. Ur strength and weakness.Be clear abt this
48. Ur acheivements
49. hey are very particular abt the GAPS in our studies.
50. Ur Hobbies
51. Why u choose accenture and tell abt it
52. Willing to relocate.(Say Yes &.ready to work anywhere for accenture)
53. Abt Ur project.(u will be grilled by them)
54. Be confidence.(They will check ur temper by asking some questions)
55. Abt software development life cycle
56. Abt ur interest area in computer field
57. Abt memory management in Operating System.
58. Abt Unix basic commands
59. Abt doubly linked list
60. Fibonacci series and palindrome program in C
61. Abt Gates(Be prepare on Digital Circuit Logic Design)
62. Abt complier design(phases)
63. bt TCP&IP and OSI Model.
64. Abt OOPS concepts.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.