ACCENTURE - TECHNICAL QUESTIONS - EXPERIENCED - HYDERABAD
1. pointer to structure.
2. static variable and difference b/w(const char *p,char const *p,const char* const p).
3 pass by value & reference.
4. string library functions(syntax).
5. Write a program to compare two strings without using the strcmp() function.
6. Write a program to concatenate two strings.
7. Write a program to interchange 2 variables without using the third one.
8. Write programs for String Reversal & Palindrome check .
9. Write a program to find the Factorial of a number.
10. Write a program to generate the Fibinocci Series.
11. Searching and sorting alogorithms with complexities.
I have attended the Week-End Accenture interview in Hyd. (I am afraid, its not for freshers). I was interviewed for about an hour or so.Here are the various questions:-This interview was conducted for 1 year or more exp. guys in C++.
1. Firstly he asked me about the project and i was thoroughly grilled.
2. Then he asked to list the various types of storage classes and asked me to explain the scope & lifetime of each one..
(Auto,Static,Register,Extern,and also mutable(only used for classes) )
3. Right shift/Left shift + 1's complement concepts then asked me to give the output of this:
i = 10;
int j = i >> 10;
4. Then, difference b/w
char *str = "Hello";
char arr = "Hello";
he started asking whether following statements get complied or not;
arr++; // ERROR..its like a pointer constant
*(arr + 1) = 's';
cout<<arr; // o/p: Hello
5. struct Date
date1.yr = 2004;
date1.day = 4;
date1.month = 12;
now how will you initialize date2 (without member by member assignment)
ans: date2 = date1;
diff. b/w c++ structures & c structures
6. Explain Primary Memory, Secondary Memory, Virtual Memory...etc etc..??
7. What happens when you run a programme.. he meant what all the basic steps that O/S would take??
8. Virtual functions/ Abstract classes/ Pointer functions
9. Asked me to write a recursive factorial prog.
10. Then he gave me a prob. of inheritance. Asked me how u would invoke a base class member function using derived class pointer( that func is not a virtual func. && no virtual Base class inheritance)
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.