3i INFOTECH PATTERN - FEB 2005
Pattern: 3i INFOTECH PATTERN - FEB 2005
- Three sections: each section had 50 ques with 5 options
- Duration: 90 min
- Negative marking: 25%
I Section: this was of quantitative aptitude and DI ques were on SI, CI, profit ,loss and calulation type questions like those which r asked generally in PO type exams.DI ques were also of avg level.
II section: this was of english.It had 1 RC (reading comprehenshion) and ques
on grammar. this was the easiest part and i almost did ard 45 ques.
IIIsec: this was of reasoning. it had series based ques mostly alphabetical series which were easy buttime consuming.then it had caselet ques like general ques which come in CAT. all the ques were of avg level. But yes speed really mattered a lot in its exam as they had sectional cutoff
Group Discussion : we were given the choice to choose our centre for the gd and interview.In GD they divided ppl in slots of 10 . we were given 5 min to think after they told the topic to our grp and 15 min to speak.. Topics for the GD were general topics so that everone cud speak like my topic was "Gr8 leaders r born not made" some other topics were like : role of press ...is it invading our privacy
2. Diversity in India is an obstacle for United India.. like these.. Each grp was told the result of the GD just after five min of their GD.
Selected candidates were asked to report at the time given by them after
lunch for the interview.
Interview: Interview was cool and mine was totally HR. But they were asking some technical ques to the computer and IT stream ppl.. but since my branch was e&c so i was not asked anything technical, The ques they asked me were:-
1. Describe urself: I told them abt my education and my family backgrd. and i also told them my strengths and weaknesses. The weakness I told them they asked me to justify that..
2. Do u have a valid passport?
3. how will u manage to work for ard 8hrs??
4. they gave me situations: 1) suppose u have been given a work and u r not able to complete it . there is also lot of pressure on u from ur bosses wat will u do in that situation??
5. another situation they gave: U have been given a very long document and u have to jot down the imp points from it .......wat will be ur rxn??
6. Since there is a two yr bond in this company so they asked me wats my rxn for this??
7. they asked me my extracurricular.........
8. wat r the skills that r required for in software to succeed?? they briefed me abt their company and abt the bond .
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.