C# Programming - Polymorphism
Exercise :: Polymorphism - General Questions
- Polymorphism - General Questions
Which of the following are necessary for Run-time Polymorphism?
- The overridden base method must be virtual, abstract or override.
- Both the override method and the virtual method must have the same access level modifier.
- An override declaration can change the accessibility of the virtual method.
- An abstract inherited property cannot be overridden in a derived class.
- An abstract method is implicitly a virtual method.
Answer: Option B