C# Programming - Attributes
Exercise : Attributes - General Questions
- Attributes - General Questions
Which of the following statements are correct about Attributes used in C#.NET?
Which of the following forms of applying an attribute is correct?
Which of the following statements are correct about Attributes in C#.NET?
- On compiling a C#.NET program the attibutes applied are recorded in the metadata of the assembly.
- On compilation all the attribute's tags are deleted from the program.
- It is not possible to create custom attributes..
- The attributes applied can be read from an assembly using Reflection class.
- An attribute can have parameters.
Which of the following correctly describes the contents of the filename AssemblyInfo.cs?
It possible to create a custom attribute that can be applied only to specific programming element(s) like ____ .