Rearrange the following five sentences in proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph, then answer the questions given below.
- Indeed, the mutations that the family has undergone in this century have been more challenging than at any time of its evolution.
- Thus, we have nuclear families, single parent families, surrogate families and global families to name just a few.
- How these changes have reduced our world view is an interesting field of study in themselves.
- What we often forget is that the family as it exists today has expanded its orthodox definition to include several variations.
- Each of these has brought it own attitudes and priorities.