Rearrange the following six sentences in proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph, then answer the questions given below.
- John did not have the money to buy the beautiful clip.
- After a while, Jane explained to John that she had sold her hair to buy a gold chain for his watch.
- As it was Christmas, john want to give Jane a surprise present.
- When Jane saw it, she felt like crying.
- He decided to present her a clip made of ivory for her long flowing hair.
- He, therefore sold off his watch and brought home the present.