Rearrange the following six sentences in proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph, then answer the questions given below.
- The means and methods they employ to deal with public pressures are also different.
- They will make no move unless the gallery is packed.
- The poorest are over-hesitant, evasive and preoccupied with their relationships with others.
- Enourmous difference is generally observed in the ways in which various public officials respond to public pressures.
- The best possess understanding of forces that must be taken in to account, determination not to be swerved from the path of public interest.
- They confront all embarrassments with a state general formula.