Rearrange the following six sentences in proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph, then answer the questions given below.
- A case in point is the programme involving the Sardar Sarovar Dam which would displace about 2, 00, 000 people.
- Critics decry the fact that a major development institution appears to absorb more capital than it distributes to borrowers.
- For all its faults critics however, concede that the bank remains a relatively efficient instrument for distribution of development-aid money.
- One of the key complaint focuses on this non-profit bank's recent "profitability"
- Although the lives of millions of people around the globe have been improved by the bank's activities, it is now under fire.
- The bank is also being blamed for large-scale involuntary resettlement to make way for dams and other construction projects.