37. What are the responsibilities of Presentation Layer?
The Presentation layer is concerned with the syntax and semantics of the information exchanged between two systems.
38. What are the responsibilities of Application Layer?
The Application Layer enables the user, whether human or software, to access the network. It provides user interfaces and support for services such as e-mail, shared database management and other types of distributed information services.
39. What are the two classes of hardware building blocks?
Nodes and Links.
40. What are the different link types used to build a computer network?
41. What are the categories of Transmission media?
a. Guided Media
42. What are the types of errors?
a. Single-Bit error