13. What is the difference between a class and a structure?
14. What are similarities between a class and a structure.
Structures and classes are the two most important data structures that are used by programmers to build modular programs by using OOP languages, such as Visual Basic .NET, and Visual C#. The following are some of the similarities between a class and a structure:
15. What is a multicast delegate?
Each delegate object holds reference to a single method. However, it is possible for a delegate object to hold references of and invoke multiple methods. Such delegate objects are called multicast delegates or combinable delegates.
16. Can you declare an overridden method to be static if the original method is not static?
No. Two virtual methods must have the same signature.
17. Why is the virtual keyword used in code?
The virtual keyword is used while defining a class to specify that the methods and the properties of that class can be overridden in derived classes.
18. Can you allow a class to be inherited, but prevent a method from being overridden in C#?
Yes. Just declare the class public and make the method sealed.