37. How does a content page differ from a master page?
A content page does not have complete HTML source code; whereas a master page has complete HTML source code inside its source file.
38. Suppose you want an ASP.NET function (client side) executed on the MouseOver event of a button. Where do you add an event handler?
The event handler is added to the Add() method of the Attributes property.
39. What is the default timeout for a Cookie?
The default time duration for a Cookie is 30 minutes.
40. What are HTTP handlers in ASP.NET?
HTTP handlers, as the name suggests, are used to handle user requests for Web application resources. They are the backbone of the request-response model of Web applications. There is a specific event handler to handle the request for each user request type and send back the corresponding response object.
41. What are the events that happen when a client requests an ASP.NET page from IIS server?
The following events happen when a client requests an ASP.NET page from the IIS server:
42. Explain file-based dependency and key-based dependency.
In file-based dependency, you have to depend on a file that is saved in a disk. In key-based dependency, you have to depend on another cached item.