115. What are the various ways of authentication techniques in ASP.NET?
There are various techniques in ASP.NET to authenticate a user. You can use one of the following ways of authentication to select a built-in authentication provider:
116. What are the different ways to send data across pages in ASP.NET?
The following two ways are used to send data across pages in ASP.NET:
117. What does the WebpartListUserControlPath property of a DeclarativeCatalogPart control do?
The WebpartListUserControlPath property sets the route of the user defined control to a DeclarativeCatalogPart control.
118. What do you mean by the Web Part controls in ASP.NET?
The Web Part controls are the integrated controls, which are used to create a Web site. These controls allow the users to change the content, outlook, and state of Web pages in a Web browser.
119. What type of the CatalogPart control enables users to restore the Web Parts that have been removed earlier by the user?
The PageCatalogPart control.
120. What is the use of web.config? What is the difference between machine.config and web.config?
ASP.NET configuration files are XML-based text files for application-level settings and are saved with the name web.config. These files are present in multiple directories on an ASP.NET Web application server. The web.config file sets the configuration settings to the directory it is placed in and to all the virtual sub folders under it. The settings in sub directories can optionally override or change the settings specified in the base directory.