7. How information about the user's locale can be accessed?
The information regarding a user's locale can be accessed by using the System.Web.UI.Page.Culture property.
8. What is the difference between SQL notification and SQL invalidation?
The SQL cache notification generates notifications when the data of a database changes, on which your cache item depends. The SQL cache invalidation makes a cached item invalid when the data stored in a SQL server database changes.
9. Which is the parent class of the Web server control?
The System.Web.Ul.Control class is the parent class for all Web server controls.
10. Can you set which type of comparison you want to perform by the CompareValidator control?
Yes, by setting the Operator property of the CompareValidator control.
11. What is the behavior of a Web browser when it receives an invalid element?
The behavior of a Web browser when it receives an invalid element depends on the browser that you use to browse your application. Most of the browsers ignore the invalid element; whereas, some of them display the invalid elements on the page.
12. What are the advantages of the code-behind feature?
The code-behind feature of ASP.NET offers a number of advantages: