13. In tree construction which is the suitable efficient data structure? (Array, Linked list, Stack, Queue)
Linked list is the suitable efficient data structure.
14. What is the type of the algorithm used in solving the 8 Queens problem?
15. In an AVL tree, at what condition the balancing is to be done?
If the 'pivotal value' (or the 'Height factor') is greater than 1 or less than -1.
16. What is the bucket size, when the overlapping and collision occur at same time?
One. If there is only one entry possible in the bucket, when the collision occurs, there is no way to accommodate the colliding value. This results in the overlapping of values.
17. Classify the Hashing Functions based on the various methods by which the key value is found.
18. What are the types of Collision Resolution Techniques and the methods used in each of the type?