43. Can a abstract class be defined without any abstract methods?
Yes it's possible. This is basically to avoid instance creation of the class.
44. Class C implements Interface I containing method m1 and m2 declarations. Class C has provided implementation for method m2. Can i create an object of Class C?
No not possible. Class C should provide implementation for all the methods in the Interface I. Since Class C didn't provide implementation for m1 method, it has to be declared as abstract. Abstract classes can't be instantiated.
45. Can a method inside a Interface be declared as final?
No not possible. Doing so will result in compilation error. public and abstract are the only applicable modifiers for method declaration in an interface.
46. Can an Interface implement another Interface?
Intefaces doesn't provide implementation hence a interface cannot implement another interface.
47. Can an Interface extend another Interface?
Yes an Interface can inherit another Interface, for that matter an Interface can extend more than one Interface.
48. Can a Class extend more than one Class?
Not possible. A Class can extend only one class but can implement any number of Interfaces.