31. Can you give few examples of final classes defined in Java API?
java.lang.String, java.lang.Math are final classes.
32. How is final different from finally and finalize()?
final is a modifier which can be applied to a class or a method or a variable. final class can't be inherited, final method can't be overridden and final variable can't be changed.
33. Can a class be declared as static?
We can not declare top level class as static, but only inner class can be declared static.
34. When will you define a method as static?
When a method needs to be accessed even before the creation of the object of the class then we should declare the method as static.
35. What are the restriction imposed on a static method or a static block of code?
A static method should not refer to instance variables without creating an instance and cannot use "this" operator to refer the instance.
36. I want to print "Hello" even before main() is executed. How will you acheive that?
Print the statement inside a static block of code. Static blocks get executed when the class gets loaded into the memory and even before the creation of an object. Hence it will be executed before the main() method. And it will be executed only once.