13. What is the Collections API?
The Collections API is a set of classes and interfaces that support operations on collections of objects.
14. Which characters may be used as the second character of an identifier, but not as the first character of an identifier?
The digits 0 through 9 may not be used as the first character of an identifier but they may be used after the first character of an identifier.
15. What is the List interface?
The List interface provides support for ordered collections of objects.
16. How does Java handle integer overflows and underflows?
It uses those low order bytes of the result that can fit into the size of the type allowed by the operation.
17. What is the Vector class?
The Vector class provides the capability to implement a growable array of objects
18. What modifiers may be used with an inner class that is a member of an outer class?
A (non-local) inner class may be declared as public, protected, private, static, final, or abstract.