145. What is the Set interface?
The Set interface provides methods for accessing the elements of a finite mathematical set. Sets do not allow duplicate elements.
146. What classes of exceptions may be thrown by a throw statement?
A throw statement may throw any expression that may be assigned to the Throwable type.
147. What are E and PI?
E is the base of the natural logarithm and PI is mathematical value pi.
148. Are true and false keywords?
The values true and false are not keywords.
149. What is a void return type?
A void return type indicates that a method does not return a value.
150. What is the purpose of the enableEvents() method?
The enableEvents() method is used to enable an event for a particular object. Normally, an event is enabled when a listener is added to an object for a particular event.
The enableEvents() method is used by objects that handle events by overriding their event-dispatch methods.