Wipro Technologies - Vijayawada 18-Sept-2016
Wipro conducted placement drive in our college.
1) Written test.
Wipro gives us exemption from sections like quant, reasoning, verbal in written test if we are having more than 83%. Some of us have 83% and there was only one section for us in written test i.e technical, questions were on C, C++, SQL, OS, CN there was sectional cut off, at the end of test if we reach the sectional cut-off we will get a versant topic, very little elimination from versant, finally out of 1200 students appeared around 350 were short listed for TR.
1) He asked me, how am I doing, etc.
- Told fine for everything.
2) Tell me about yourself.
3) He asked me to explain about my project.
4) Then he asked me to write program for one of my project.
5) Asked me to explain.
- Explained clearly with examples (impressed).
6) He asked me to reduce the no of lines in code.
- I didn't write it actually but explained him how could I do it (impressed).
7) Then, he asked me about Wipro mission 10 X competition held in our college as I mentioned it in my resume.
- I told the process and I also praised Wipro for doing these activities, as he was from Wipro quite impressed.
8) Then, he asked about my achievements and extra circular activities.
9) Then, he asked me very simple questions from DBMS and SQL.
Finally, he told me about service agreement and other things, I said I am ok with these,
Then, he asked me any questions. I asked.
Finally, he said I really had a nice Time with you.
- Told thank you sir and came out.
Out of 350 students around, 250 were qualified for HR round.
1) He just gave me shake hand and was also observing my attitude carefully all the time.
2) He asked, tell me about yourself.
- I was telling but suddenly there were some goof ups in my voice due to some fear (which I actually never had), I stopped, he stared at me, I said sorry sir, he said it's ok no problem, then I asked him can I have some water, he offered me and asked me to come after 2 mins by taking rest, I said its ok sir, I will continue (with confidence), then started telling about myself.
3) He asked me about my versant topic.
- Explained what I have written (he was actually looking into the system when I was telling, I think he was actually verifying with what I have written).
4) He asked me to explain about my projects.
5) He told me about service agreements, etc. I said Ok.
Then once again he gave me shake hand, and suggested me to improve my communication skills and wished me all the very best.
- I said thank you sir and came out.
Finally, out of 250 students, 190 were selected for the position of project engineer and I was one among them.
All the best, good luck :) (y)
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.