Wipro Interview Process - Trivandrum, Kerala, 8/9/2016
1. Verbal ability (25 questions 35 min).
2. Quantitative aptitude (15 questions 15 min).
3. Logical reasoning (15 questions 15 min).
4. Technical section (programming) (15 questions 15 min).
Time management is important. Otherwise, we can't complete. Each section has 50% cut off. After the test, a message will be displayed on screen whether we are selected for the next round.
If we are selected for the test we can proceed to the essay writing round. Only 65 students got selected for essay writing.
* 25 min and one question. Minimum 100 words and maximum 300 words. Computer will be valuing for spelling and grammar mistakes. But it will read by our interviewer when we go for both technical and HR. So be careful while writing. Everyone cleared essay round.
Next was Technical round. Since I am an Electronics student, questions from my core subject were asked.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Databases in C.
3. Explain your project.
4. RF id.
6. Different communication systems.
7. AM and FM.
8. CDMA, TDMA, FDMA.
10. The difference between 4G and 3G.
11. OOP concepts in CPP.
12. Write a program to check number is palindrome and program for Fibonacci series.
13. Half duplex and full duplex communication system.
14. Transponder and transducer.
15. If there is a conflict in idea between your team member what you will do?
16. Why you came for this IT job being an electronics engineer?
17. Strength and weakness.
TR was tough for me.Confidently say no if you don't know the answer.I even borrowed water from my interviewer.
Next was HR round:
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. What topic did you get for essay writing? Explain what you wrote. (They will be reading
and comparing what you wrote and now what are you saying)
3. The difference between confidence and overconfidence.
4. Do you like working in solo or in a team?
5. Strengths and weakness.
HR was easy.
At last, including me, 56 were selected.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.