Wipro Interview Process - NUZVID & 24-09-2016
From my experience, I can strongly say that anybody who has the ability to express thoughts in English can get a job in campus interviews and please do not feel tense. If you have failed in any interview please do not worry because you may get an opportunity better than previous.
Procedure includes 3 steps:
1) Technical test and essay writing.
2) Technical interview.
3) HR interview.
1) Technical test and essay writing:
For technical test of Wipro, you can prepare from AMCAT PDF on programming which you can download from internet and most of the questions are from this only. Essay writing can be easily written by anyone who has basic knowledge of English. Essay writing is helpful for you to get job easily if you score more but not for elimination so don't worry about it.
In this stage, I have got 10 marks out of 12 in technical objective test and scored 5 out of 5 in essay writing which helped me a lot to go through the further selection process.
2) TR interview:
When I have entered the room I felt somewhat tense. Manager offered me some water and I have accepted it. After this, I felt very cool and Interview went on very nicely.
1) Tell me about yourself?
2) Your scores are quite decent in technical test and essay writing (5 out of 5) how did you prepare for this?
3) Why did you choose ECE?
4) Tell me one incident which motivated you? (I have placed in resume that watching motivational videos is my hobby)
5) Tell me about innovative thoughts you have?
6) Why should I hire you?
7) What are your favorite subjects in subjects in ECE?
8) What do you know about Bluetooth?
9) Why share it is faster than Bluetooth?
10) How can you measure analog and digital signals?
11) Do you have any questions to ask me?
I have tried to answer every question. My advice to you is please try to give the relevant answer if you don't know the exact answer. Be brief but never hesitate to use sufficient words. Answers does not matter in an interview they will check you whether you are able to express your thoughts or not. Listening skills are also very important you must try to understand the question on one go and as much as possible don't ask for the repetition of questions.
I have cleared TR interview.
3) HR interview:
Once you cleared TR, 95% of the procedure is completed. In HR, they asked me common questions.
1) Tell me about yourself which is not there in resume?
2) Tell me about your family?
3) Why have you chosen Wipro to work?
4) Have you read any motivational books? (I said yes)
5) Explain me about the book which you have read?
6) What are your hobbies?
7) Who is your favorite teacher and why is it so?
8) Why have you not improved your communication skills yet?
9) Are you ready to work anywhere and sign the bond period?
After this, they have said that you can leave. I felt that they may reject me but on next day the result was announced and I felt happy on seeing my name on the selection list.
My final suggestion is anybody can crack the campus interviews if they can speak minimum English so be cool and try to perform well. Don't worry if you have failed because so many opportunities are there in today's world.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.