Wipro Interview Experience - VJTI, Mumbai, September 16, 2015.
Wipro campus recruiting process includes following three steps for an associate telecom engineer (ONLY FOR EXTC AND ELECTRONICS):-
1. Aptitude Test.
2. Technical interview.
3. HR interview.
1. Aptitude Test (45 questions within 50 mins).
Is was online test taken on cocubes. All these questions were on screen and you can move in any section.
(A) General aptitude :
Qualitative analysis, logical reasoning and verbal ability all were together with again two sections:
(1) Qualitative analysis + verbal ability 20 questions and (2) logical reasoning 25 questions.
The level was very basic no questions from standard books were given but it was time consuming if not practiced from those standard book.
(B) Technical aptitude (30 questions within 30 mins).
It includes 3-4 parts of questions randomly arranged i.e. C programming with some code and o/p or errors it was bit easy if very scratch c program knowledge is well known. Electronic circuits given and find current, voltage. Communication based questions likes frequency for a condition given. Microprocessor based, control system based.
All technical question were too basic to its level.
From my college out of 80 students 62 were shortlisted for interview rounds.
2. Technical interview(25 mins).
I'll only list down question asked by him.
1. What is SDN/NFV?
2. What is recent trend in telecom and networking fields?
3. What is template in c?
4. Do you know how to manage memory?
5. Do you know Data structures?
6. What is cloud computing and big data analysis?
7. What is your favorite subject throughout acads?
8. What are modulation techniques in signal and system (actually he was asking about modulation techniques in communication, I made it clear )
9. How do you think your academic subjects are important in technical fields?
10. Tell me something about your internship?
11. So what do you learn from internship, what was your role, so what is embedded system in your words?
12. What is your future plans?
13. What is your creative idea that you want to implement?
14. How do you know all this networking knowledge as you don't have any subject related to networking in acads and you also not selected one networking subject as elective in 6th sem?
15. Why only wipro?
16. Is this your first interview?
17. Are you okay with relocation?
18. Why I should hire you specifically?
"That's it thank you, you can wait out for results for HR interview."
3. HR Interview(22 mins).
It was very free conversation. Again no common questions were asked like tell me about yourself and all those it was merely based on my resume what I have put on it, is it correct or not she was checking that and also told me to elaborate each points of my personal skills and strength.
I tried to give a very simple and proper justification for why I wrote these skills on my resume she was quite impressed at last she asked me do you know about 15 months bond?, Any problems in relocation?, and do you know about our new drive of 2 subjects from wipro will be included in your final sem and one internship at GMT at wipro as your final sem project?.
"That's it from my side do you have any question?." I said how do you came up to such peak level from your initial stages along with wipro in life, she narrated her story very quickly which I hardly understood as it was full of management language but still I gave very different expression at each point to show that I my understanding it.
After that we all went to our respective home town and then result was out in which my name was included. I am very happy for being placed in wipro.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.