WIPRO PAPER - 14 JUL 2008 - CALICUT
This is paper of Wipro on 14-7-08 in NIT Calicut. Out of 250, 180 selected for Technical. 73 selected for HR and 59 got placed in Wipro at last.
50 marks for 60 min
Two sections :: Numerical & Verbal, C
Q.paper no we got is 00149 just check once (qp.no in omr sheet)
For section 1 and 2 most of the answers are B and for Technical section most of the answers are A
Numerical Section (total 20)
1) Page no 299 in rs agarwal aptitude, q.no 60,in ratios.
2) Three class strengths A: B: C is 4:5:6 if each class strength is increased by 15 then the ratio is 6:7:8 when what is the total strength before increasing.
3) A, B started business with 50000, 60000, C joined later after x months invested 70000 and B withdraws before x months to end of the year. Then what is the ratio of their profit?
4) Two trains started from A and B towards each other at a speed of 16 and 21 kmph. What is the distance between the stations if one of the trains is 60 kmph more than the other when they met?
5) A contractor took a contract for 45 days and employed 110 workers. If they complete ¼ of work in 15 days then how many extra workers he need to complete it.
6) If the simple interest of a amount is doubled in 2 years, then for how many years it take to get 8 times the amount for the same rate.
7) There are 4 men and 4 women, what is the probability to select 2 women from out of 5 committee members.
8) The clock is gaining 8 min per two hours, if it is set at 10.10,then what is the correct time if it shows 4.34 on the same day.
9) A purchased article for 8000 for 20% loss and sold that for 20% profit then what is the cost of the article. (I didn't remember exact question but values are same and problem also.)
10) Two problems on data interpretation one question 2 rows and 11 columns filled with numbers from1-22 some conditions given and asked what is the no in 7 column in2 row.
Verbal and Reasoning (20 bits)
1) Some paragraph with blanks in it.2 questions.
2) Correct spelt words (one answer is currency) 3 bits
3) Order of sentences 2 questions
5) Some odd men out questions.
Verbal is easy you can do it
C section 10 marks
1) 2's compliment of -2 in 8 bit form
2) In Unix what command we use to copy a file.
3) Complexity of merge sort (ans O (n) O (n^2))
4) Main ()
Int y=4 switch (x/y)
Printf ("x=%d", x)
What is out put?
Like this one more program not on switch
5) Prefix of (A+B)*C- (D-E)/(F+G)
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.