I have appeared for Wipro campus interview. So, I want to share my experiences.
1. First they conducted written test which has 3 sections
English section which is very simple one
jumbled words with nos, active and passive voices, direct and indirst speech, tenses.
2. Next section is aptitude section which was little bit tough.
just enough rs.aggarwal.
3. Next is technical section which has simple programs
finding thier o/p. Unix, OS, DBMS, and some questions on C library functions.
overall the Wipro written test is easy if u seriously prepare for that company.
4. The next process is technical interview. for that we should prepare atleast 2-3 subjects. the interviewers will ask in which subject u are comfortable. we have to specify those sunjects in which we are comfortable.
for me the interviewer asked in which subject u are comfortable. I said OS, then he began to ask questions from OS (he asked more then 10 questiom on that). then asked do u know micro processors. I said we hand in 2nd sem now i don't remember. Then he asked tell me in which subject u are comfortable. I said C and DS. then he asked questions on DS like stack, queues, trees with examples.he asked me to write recursive program
and he asked question on that.
finally my technical interview was about 45min.
5. The next process is HR. for me the interviewr was a lady. she was really cool. my HR was about 5 min thats it.
first she asked me how are u feeling ?
i said i feel good and great.
for that she asked if i wont hire u now then what are going to do.
i said iam going for the next company which is coming tomorrow.
then she checked my HR form and then asked u wrote that u are quick in learning new technologies can u please eloborate this.
then I gave one example and she was convinced. then she saw my resume and asked questions on HTML easy questions. then finally she asked me why should i hire u.
i convinced her by saying 'being one among the best students of my college i feel that i have skills and abilities required to work in ur company'.then she asked to go. i thanked her.
Finally I got into the company. Finally i want to say few things that for all those people who want to get into the company are be confident and have little bit technical knowlede.