Tata Consultancy Services Interview Experience - Durgapur, October 08, 2015
The question was:
As a former student, write an email to your professor, Ms. Matt, thanking her for teaching and guidance that contributed to your overall development. Sign the email as Peter.
Successful - Placed - grateful - help - advice - grooming - values - shaping my future - sincere - professional.
After clearing the test, next was Technical Round on 10th.
1. Exchanged greetings, then the interviewer asked me to wait and then resumed after 5 minutes.
2. So Vikram, Where are you from?
3. You were in **** college for a year, why did you leave it?
4. Your final year project is on Website development, what do you know about it? Which languages have you used in it?
5. What are your favourite subjects? (Basic Electronics, Microprocessor 8085, Programming with C).
6. Draw AND gate and OR gate using NAND. Proof using truth table.
7. Draw pin diagram of 8085. What is RST 7.5, 6.5, 5.5? How they are used? What is RESET OUT?
8. Write a program to find a factorial of any no. Explain the program.
After this, I went for Management Round.
1. How is your day?
2. Have you sat for any other interview?
3. What do you know about TCS?
4. Why should we hire you?
5. We see you hobby is to read books, who is your favourite author? (Chetan Bhagat).
6. How many books he has written? Name them. Have you read all of them?
7. Chetan Bhagat has written a book three mistakes of my life, what have you learned from it?
8. What are your three mistakes of life?
3. Yet to make).
9. So joining TCS will be your third mistake? (No, because TCS is my dream company).
10. Why TCS? Why not Microsoft or Google? (I know my capability sir and I haven't thought about these companies yet).
11. Do you know who is the CEO of TCS? What do you know about him?
(Natarajan Chandrasekaran. He became TCS in 2009. That's all. ).
12. Have you worked as a team leader ever?
After this, I went for my final i.e. HR round.
1. Which branch are you from?
2. How does a fan works?
3. What are you hobbies?
4. Which book did you read recently? (Many lives, many masters by Dr. Brian Weiss).
5. Is he a famous author? (no, he is a pshychatrist).
6. How do you came to know about this book? (From my cousin brother).
7. What does he do? (preparing for MBA).
8. Have you too thought about doing an MBA? (Yes).
9. So, if you crack CAT next year, will you leave our company? (No, I won't be registering for CAT next year).
10. When have you planned for sitting for CAT? (After 4-5 years may be).
11. Why so late? (I want to have some work experience and want to get some exposure in corporate sector).
12. Tell me about your family background.
13. Do you know about our Agreement?
14. Do you have 60 % overall?
15. Do you have any pending backlogs?
16. Do you have a year gap?
17. Do you have any problem with job timings?
18. Are you ready to re-locate?
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.