TCS - M.H. Saboo siddik college of engineering Mumbai, September 30, 2013
2. The average of Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday is 37, where as the average of Wednesday Thursday and Friday is 38. If Friday is 39 find Tuesday
3. A man purchased cow and horse at rs 200000 and sold cow for 20% profit and horse at a loss, if overall gain is 4000 find the selling price of cow and horse
4. If A=2/3(B=C) and c=1/2(A+B) and A+B+C=3000, then find C.
5. In a city there are 60% congress voters and 40% bjp voters. If 75% of congress voters and 20% of BJP voters vote for candidate A. then find the total no of votes for candidate A.
6. Series " 5,15,30,135,405,1215,3645. Find the odd man.
7. If a publication occurs every seven years and the sum of the years is 13524. Then find the first year. Ans- 1911
8. A rectangle ice cream was prepared with length 6cm, thicknes 2cm, height 5cm. if the volume of the ice cream was reduced by 19% and thickness remained the same , and height and length was reduced by same %. Then what is the new height? Ans 4.5
9. A cylindrical tank contains 500 additional litres of water than the conical tank. If 200 litres was reduced from both tanks, then cylinder is equal to twice the amount of water in conical tank. Find the volume of cylinder when tank is full.
10. If three people can do a piece of work in 36 days. And first and second can do twice as the third. First and third can do thrice the second. Then find hopw many days will c take to do the work. Ans- 108
11. There are 8 people, F, G H J K L M N. 2 groups are to be formed. F will always go with J. G and M will never go tohether. H will always go with L. N will always go with G. find out the two groups.
12. In city A 50% people support brand X. in city B there are 100 people and 60% support brand X. if from both city, 55% support brand X. then find out in total how many people support brand X.
13. If there are exactly 4 Thursdays and 4 Sundays in a month of January then find out January 1st is on which day? Ans " Monday
14. In a clock the long hand is of 8cm and the short hand is of 7cm. if the clock runs for 4 days find out the total distance covered by both the hands. Ans- 5174.72
15. If A owes 50 rs on a B. he decides to return the money in 10rs and 20rs note only on every alternate day starting on Monday. Find out the different ways in which he can return the money.(two ways are said to be different if different denominations of notes are given ) Ans-6
16. If m+n is divided by 12 then the remainder is 8. And if m-n is divided by 12 then the remainder is 6. Find out the remainder when mn is divided by 6.
17. If a can do a piece of work in 16 days and b can do in 24 days and A,B and C can do in 8 days then find out in how many days can C do the work. Ans-48
18. If the diagonal of the square is equal to twice of side of a equilateral triangle. Find out the ratio of the area of the triangle to the square.
19. The average of A,B,C is 31. And average of B, C and D is 30. If a is 22. Then find out D. Ans-29
20. If a won 80% of the games and they play 5 more games and won 3 and lost 2. Overall loss becomes 15%. Find out the total games played?
21. If salary of A, B and c is in the ratio 1:2:3 and their expenditure is in the ratio 3:2:1. Find out who saves the most and the least.
22. Find out 1(1!)+2(2!)+3(3!)+2013(2013!).
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.