TCS Placement Paper Pattern (Online Test, Technical, MR Interview)
Paper : TCS Placement Paper Pattern (Online Test, Technical, MR Interview)
There were three rounds...
1. online test
2. Technical Interview
3. MR interview
(i) Verbal 32 questions..
12 Comprehension questions..
(iii) Critical Reasoning(but they didnt ask questions from critical.. all r from analytical part... GRE barrons 12th edition(only model test papers))
In verbal, i got so many questions which are not in GRE... So prepare well... i think in verbal i got below 15..
In apti i got the answers for many questions... only 5 will be wrong..
Of course all the questions are from old papers only.. but this time they changed the names, numbers... also in some problems i felt that they changed the analysing ways... but it is so easy to clear the apti round.... i forget the number of questions.. i think its more than 32- 40...
some of the questions...
1. For temperature a function is given according to time t^2 / 6 + 4 t + 12.Wat is the temp ris eor fall between 4 Am to 9 Am .-----------------
2. Select the odd one out?..
3. Select the odd one out
4. Select the odd one out
5. Select the odd one out
6. Select the odd one out
d. SQL SEVER
7. Select the odd one out
8. The size of a program is N. And the memory occupied by the program is given by M = square root of 100N. If the size of the program is increased by 1% then how much memory now occupied?
Ans: 0.5 % ( sqrt( 101 N ) )
9. Wat is the value of % # % (5) + # % # ( 2 )wher % is doubling,# means reciprocal-
The size of the bucket is N kb.The bucket fills at the rate of 0.1 kb per millisec.A programmer sends a program to receiver.There it waits for 10 millisec and response wil be back to programmer in 20 millisec.Hw much time the program takes to get a response back to the programmer after it is sent?
Ans 30 millisec
10. The following is not a triangle:
A) (60o, 80o, 20o)
B) (90o, 60o, 30o)
C) (54o, 66o, 60o)
D) (69o, 51o, 60o)
Ans: A (since sum of the angles in a triangle = 180o.)
11. The following is a planar cube (E, V, F):
A) (12, 8, 6)
B) (12, 6, 8)
C) (6, 6, 8)
D) (6, 8, 6)
E - no. of edges V - no. of vertices F - no. of faces
12. The greatest prime number among the following which can be stored in a 9-bit word computer is:
13. Calc. A-(B C) and represent the resulting 8-bit word in decimal form.
A 0 0 1 1 0 0 1 1
B 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1
C 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 1
(I might have interchanged the values of A, B & C but still try this.)
14. Fit a suitable curve with the given data.
A) y = log x
B) y = log 10x
C) y = -10log x
D) y = ex
15. How many B's are followed by G's which are not followed by S's in the following series:
B B G M P Q B G S K O B G A S B B G D E F B G S T I
Ans: 4 (Another Q on the same logic was also asked.)
16. M(373,5) + R(3.4) + T(7.7) - R(5.8) = ___
M - Modulo R - Round-off T - Truncate
17. Match the following:
A) Female - Girl i) A type of
B) Bug - Reptile ii) A superset of
C) Beagle - Dog iii) A part of
D) Piston - Engine iv) Not a part of
18. There is a matrix X of order 7 9 whose elements will be filled column-wise. The address of the first element X(1,1) is 1258. Each element occupies 4 bytes of memory. Then the address of the element X(5,8) is 1473.
19. The line equation of the following curve is
A) y = ex
B) y = tan x
C) y = cos x
D) x + y = 0
20. A & B can do a piece of work in 12 days. A is capable of doing twice the work as B. In how many days A alone can complete the work?
21. If the first/second, third/fourth, fifth/sixth etc. letters of the word PSYCHIATRIST are interchanged, then the letter which is 8th from right is I . If DCPRY is coded as CBOQX then SPEND can be coded as RODMC.
22. The following is not a triangle:
23. (Momentum*Velocity)/(Acceleration * distance). Find units/Mass?
24. Which of the following set of numbers has the highest Standard deviation?
b) -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1
d) 1,1,0, -1,0, -1
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.